Stupid Question; Does my guyana look like a guyana? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-25-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
sheKRACKaKILLya
Stupid Question; Does my guyana look like a guyana?

My boyfriend gave me this guyana boa that he bought from some guy. I've never heard of or seen them before so I have no idea. She probably is, but I'd just like other opinions. Only one or two of the images that google pulls up for guyana are similar to her.

Old 03-25-2011, 06:25 AM   #2
Matt2979
I would say that you have a Guyana with unusual markings. It's gorgeous, but not exactly the typical pattern that I've seen on most Guyana Boas. Now, I'm much more familiar with BCI morphs than any locales, but I do believe that's a Guyana.

Old 03-25-2011, 01:40 PM   #3
mxracer4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
I would say that you have a Guyana with unusual markings. It's gorgeous, but not exactly the typical pattern that I've seen on most Guyana Boas. Now, I'm much more familiar with BCI morphs than any locales, but I do believe that's a Guyana.
I would have to agree. Guyana's are known for having such crazy markings. There is a locale of guyana that is popular for it. BUT, this is just my opinion, the only way to really know if its a guyana or not is to find out from the original breeder.

Old 03-25-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
sheKRACKaKILLya
Yeah. I'm leaning toward guyana with unique markings. It's just difficult for me to find one that looks like her.

Old 03-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #5
joshc24
Ya she is very pretty. The markings are very unique and that makes me like her more. It would be so much easier if you knew where she came from and if she came with a paper trail. But she is beautiful and I would guess Guyana without wasting a life line to do so haha. Enjoy her.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!