Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange (Bruce Eisenmanns store) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-22-2004, 09:33 PM   #91
simplysnakes
Venomous shipped via Airborne????

Did I read correctly in a previous post that there were Mangrove snakes shipped through AirBorne express? VENOMOUS Mangroves? It was in the post that qouted Kerry and his conversations with Tom. Is this factual? Tom? Need an answer.

Old 01-22-2004, 09:42 PM   #92
Tom McKenna
He did try original try to ship the Airborne then he shipped FEDEX, The animals did eat and are doing great so Im now out of this conversation Thanks for all the info Fauna Members

Tom McKenna
S&H Exotics

Old 01-22-2004, 09:42 PM   #93
PAUL BOLLINGER

I'll bet that Kerry doesn't have the snakes in question...I even believe that he didn't steal them...This public speaking just wouldn't make sense HOWEVER! I'll bet the farm that he knows where they went and by whom. ...................But, I smell it too!

Old 01-22-2004, 09:45 PM   #94
Kerry Bragg
I have my suspisions, but I wouldn't lose my house over it

Old 01-22-2004, 09:48 PM   #95
screamdreams
Good eye simplysnakes...

Can anyone provide any more info on that??

Old 01-22-2004, 09:52 PM   #96
Kerry Bragg
I have soome input. Now you all have something to nail the fat bastard on. You blood thirsty maggots go run and tell fedex, run go. tell the world. I realize the danger in him shipping these snakes fedex. I agree that is illegal. You have your proof, now run, run, tell it!

Old 01-22-2004, 09:53 PM   #97
PAUL BOLLINGER
Kerry

I think you misunderstood me, I think you are plenty involved in this...For the record.

Old 01-22-2004, 09:57 PM   #98
Kerry Bragg
That is fine. you are of course wrong! I can see all of your reasons for thinking this. when the culprit(s) are(is) caught. I'll let ya know!

Old 01-22-2004, 10:19 PM   #99
simplysnakes
venomous snakes

Bruce is coming up smelling like roses all the time now. What type of person would ship hot stuff through a common carrier? Also, who would allow the hots to get shipped to them knowingly breaking the law? I cannot believe the crap that is going on in the herp industry. People like this are the ones who will get all the PETA and Humane Society idiots after ALL of the law abiding and professional breeders in the industry. I wonder how many other dangerous animals were shipped by Bruce in the past. For each state the animal(s) pass through there is a separate offense. Thank god nothing happened to anyone while delivering the package. And stop having a cow Kerry, you can go away any time you do not like the thread. It seems to me you are a information gatherer. You know so much about this it is amazing. Paul hit a good note with his remark about knowing who and where the snakes are. Kerry, you have dug yourself a hole in this one with so many remarks and quotes that discredit what you say. Each time you post it is like a jeckell and hyde conversation.

Old 01-22-2004, 10:23 PM   #100
Brian Oakley
Sorry I went to enjoy dinner and took a break from this stuff. THis is what Kerry said after I posted on pg.16 (I think it was)

[quote]I didn't think that you posted it just for me,
You did incinuate that I am a liar! And your last post is full of sarcastic rhedorict also.[quote]

Kerry,
When, where and on what planet did you feel I incinuated you were lying? Secondly, lying about what? Third, 'incinuating' and telling you are two TOTALLY different things. As far as the sarcasm, yes there was sarcasm, yet had a bit of sencarity to it. I did not want you head to swell due to the silly comment you made on the other forum about you stating (and I quote) "start a fued on Fauna". I was simply letting you know that this thread was well on it's way prior to your arrival here at the good 'ol BOI. So actually, now that I think about it, there may not have been any sarcasm. Just seemed like you were over on the other forum making it sound like you:
1. Did it on purpose
2. Did something you did not do.

Why do people think these silly things. People should not assume what others are thinking, only go by what is said....or in this case written.

Out of curiousity, what did you mean when you said you would not lose your house on it? Did the authorities tell you not to talk about this or.........? Please, I would question the heck out of them if they told me that.
That would seem odd, people are convicted by the authorities before they are even caught every day when I watch them on the news. Not wanting to put names up here on the public forum is respectable, I suppose, but for what other purpose would you have come here.........were you not helping out the cause? If so, who do you think did it?

Or is this some silly game called...... (drum roll) I Know Something You Don't Know, with your host, KERRY!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bruce eisenmann