2009 female boa for adoption in Reno, NV - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 02-12-2013, 12:11 AM   #1
mbaker
2009 female boa for adoption in Reno, NV

I am looking for a new home for my 2009 female Colombian Bci. She is drop-dead gorgeous - by far the best-looking normal boa I have ever seen.

She is somewhat of a special needs boa! She has minor balance issues (most likely genetic - email me and we can talk details). It does not affect her temperament or feeding behavior, but I would like her to go to someone with boa experience.

She is about 6ft long and has an excellent feeding response. She is very active and shouldn't be stuck in a cage all day! She is docile and used to handling, but she tends to be snippy during breeding season.

If you are interested in giving this wonderful snake a good home, please email me at rhacodactylus@rocketmail.com - I'd love to talk more about her.

I live in Reno, NV and am not willing to ship her (sorry!).

(Picture taken July 2012)

Old 06-03-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
Bronx Boa
Nice...ony if you were willing to ship....

Old 08-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
lovin2act
You ever come towards So Cal?

Old 08-29-2013, 10:51 PM   #4
mbaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
You ever come towards So Cal?
Just PM'ed you

Old 05-16-2014, 12:17 AM   #5
Seaport Man
Beautiful specimen for a pet not a colection!!! The last boa I acquired with balance issues turned out to have Inclusion Body Disease Virus. ( Stargazers ) he wiped out two pythons before I discovered the identity of he rogue boa and promptly found him a home with no other snakes.

Old 01-24-2021, 01:28 AM   #6
JeremiahGraves
If still up, i live in Reno too = interested. and being disabled, I'm with my pets all day

Old 01-25-2021, 12:26 AM   #7
NIGRO51
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremiahGraves View Post
If still up, i live in Reno too = interested. and being disabled, I'm with my pets all day
this post is from 2013...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!