Wanted ISO 1.0 adult C. Helleri - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors Ľ  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds Ľ Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 02-19-2021, 01:27 PM   #1
SnakeFancy
ISO 1.0 adult C. Helleri

Looking for an adult male C. Helleri either wild caught or captive that someone is willing to gift or donít want anymore and Iím in California so not possible to legally purchase wild type color natives here I have an adult female het albino C. Helleri needing paired (pictured)

please email me if you have a male you no longer want Iím willing to pick up around San Gabriel valley, California
inkyparrot@hotmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2021, 10:44 AM   #2
BringTheNoise
Hi,
You may already be aware of this, but now through the middle of April is actually the perfect window of year to get out and catch one if you aren't able to get a hold of one otherwise. They are not terribly hard to find on spring mornings in wilderness areas and canyons sunning themselves amongst those blooming grasses/weeds with the yellow flowers that are common in spring in SoCal (can't remember what they are actually called).
I go out between 930-1030am or so and while I of course don't find one every time I go looking, I do consistently find a few every year this way. Just a suggestion
This pic is from Apri last year. Either way, good luck!
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2021, 03:10 AM   #3
SnakeFancy
Unfortunately I donít have experience herping or the time to do so and as far as Iím aware this species isnít locally close to where I live
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-10-2021, 07:29 PM   #4
therupert
You can find helleri near Glendora. I'll keep my eye out for you.

Old 03-11-2021, 01:50 AM   #5
naster
Iím going out this weekend after the rains so there should be a decent amount of activity Iíll snag one if I can find an obvious male

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!