Worried About Crested Gecko - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #11
ColleenT
i have 9 breeders, 14 eggs and 7 babies plus one juvie. no health problems, ever. All my eggs hatch. no MBD, no calcium crashes, no skinny geckos.

What i do need to warn you about is if you buy Clarks' it is not a total meal replacement and you do need to add insects to it. the Repashy is better. you can keep them on it with no insects. Good luck.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:17 AM   #12
reptilelover21
I can feed them on the T rex diet and they will be fine? The yellow one is doing great he ate a face full of baby food last night I could not stop laughing because he gave me a funny look when I seen his face like what I'm eating! The red one is still kinda scared but hopefully in time it will warm up and see that I am not going to hurt it. Before I had these guys I had 2 Leopard geckos so it is getting used to the creseted. I will post pictures soon. I named my geckos Ren and Stimpy because one is red and the other one is yellow. I thought it was funny. But thanks for your advice.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #13
ColleenT
YES but stop the babyfood. it is full of sugars and preservatives. Just feed CGD plain.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:48 PM   #14
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenT
YES but stop the babyfood. it is full of sugars and preservatives. Just feed CGD plain.
I know that they like baby food and some do feed that but when I first got mine I stuck to the plan of not giving baby food and just gave the food and they still will eat the food if put on them and not get so spoiled by the baby food. I had read what Colleen wrote before and what other breeders told me. They have since graduated to crix, roaches and sometimes mealies along with their food and are growing fine and are hardy. I have four now and all are doing very well

Old 08-08-2007, 02:00 PM   #15
reptilelover21
Hey Colleen,

Di you ever sell your crested gecko babies? and how much? I stopped giving them baby food and they are just on the crested gecko diet by T Rex

Old 08-08-2007, 02:01 PM   #16
reptilelover21
How do you put pictures of your geckos online? so I can show you mine

Old 08-08-2007, 02:12 PM   #17
Stardust
You can click on post reply. Then once there there is a landscape yellow, mountains, sun, if you put your cursor there it will say insert image. Click on there then put the link in there, hit ok and what I usually do is preview the post to make sure that it is on properly

Old 08-08-2007, 02:21 PM   #18
reptilelover21
thank you stardust

Old 08-08-2007, 04:39 PM   #19
ColleenT
yes i sell them. it depends on their morph how much i charge. there are 4 up on my site, but i ahve more i just have not had time to get their photos up. you can check examples at http://www.crestedcreations.com go to the available page.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!