Wanted Bearded Dragon Mishatches - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 02-18-2021, 09:18 PM   #1
CarolineHD
Bearded Dragon Mishatches

I know this post is strange for what people are typically seeking here...

I unexpectedly lost my very special BD, Sludge, this week (after fluids received during an overnight vet appointment seemingly backfired). Sludge was very special to me- he was born without an eye (slightly misshapen head, too). He also grew up to be very small for a BD. I got him as a hatchling from small reptile shop in CO that bred in-house. I know that, for obvious reasons, mishatches are typically not offered for sale and do not make it to the general market.

I, however, would like to give one a second chance for a normal home, as I did with Sludge.

Of course, if the animal is compromised in a way that it would be inhumane to keep it alive, that is a different story.... But if he is able to hunt (at least on one side) and move around okay, enjoying life, that is what I am looking for.

I will not post about you and ruin your reputation as a breeder I am doing this out of my love for Sludge. I do not have a preference of morph- a regular BD is fine just as well.

I am in Atlanta, GA but I am open to shipping (assuming the chances of finding someone in driving distance from me are slim). i also do not expect any significant discount -- the idea that I am helping out a BD is enough of a discount.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-19-2021, 10:25 PM   #2
NWfancyscales
Hey there, I run a rescue and we have a few special needs dragons available. 2 silkies with missing toes and short tails due to shedding problems with a previous owner. And another male bearded dragon that was surrendered to us that had gotten attacked by a cat. Feel free to email me at

nwfancyfuzzies@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!