Inquiry Spencer Tedesco - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
apreske
Arrow Spencer Tedesco

Hello everybody,

I'm looking to buy something from Spencer and I just want to make sure he is a stand-up guy. He seems like he is but I just want to make sure, it never hurts to double or triple check. There are a few threads about him but they don't really tell me too much about him. Any information will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Old 07-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
JeremyCL
I bought a really nice jungle off of Spencer and the line he has is one of the best! Everything was handled professionally and I got the package when he said it was coming. I'm actually about to do some more business with him in the near future.

Old 07-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #3
apreske
Thank you for the information. Anybody else have any experiences with him?

Old 08-15-2013, 02:25 AM   #4
JeremyCL
Anyone who deals with him is committing suicide. I did a breeding loan with him and he claims none of the females got pregnant and he killed one of my boas.....suicide I tell you!

Old 08-15-2013, 04:06 AM   #5
DestinyLynette
A breeding loan is risky at best for anyone to start with, in my opinion. I'd explain why, but I think it's best done in this wonderful article by Collin Weaver of East Coast Reptile Breeders.

Accusing someone of killing your animal is a hefty thing. If his husbandry is poor, why aren't his own snakes suffering? Presuming it's not, your snake might have been sick, or other reasons. Was a necropsy done? if not, claiming someone killed your animal is pretty ridiculous, and potentially driving away business without evidence is awful.

Regardless, a breeding loan is under an entirely different proxy than buying an animal from someone.

Old 08-15-2013, 04:06 AM   #6
DestinyLynette
A breeding loan is risky at best for anyone to start with, in my opinion. I'd explain why, but I think it's best done in this wonderful article by Collin Weaver of East Coast Reptile Breeders.

Accusing someone of killing your animal is a hefty thing. If his husbandry is poor, why aren't his own snakes suffering? Presuming it's not, your snake might have been sick, or other reasons. Was a necropsy done? if not, claiming someone killed your animal is pretty ridiculous, and potentially driving away business without evidence is awful.

Regardless, a breeding loan is under an entirely different proxy than buying an animal from someone.

Old 08-15-2013, 04:10 AM   #7
DestinyLynette

Accusing someone of killing your animal is a hefty thing. If his husbandry is poor, why aren't his own snakes suffering? Presuming it's not, your snake might have been sick, or other reasons. Was a necropsy done? If so, what did it tell? If not, claiming someone killed your animal is pretty ridiculous, and potentially driving away business without providing evidence is awful.

Old 08-15-2013, 04:10 AM   #8
DestinyLynette
I'm so sorry for the triple post, my computer stalled.

Old 08-15-2013, 11:41 AM   #9
serpentsouth
Spencer

The first and last time I did Business with Spencer was years ago. Not sure if he's got his act together yet or not. I work hard for my money and like to see it go to good people who deserve it. All I can say is Good Luck.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!