Name this morph! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-07-2010, 10:06 PM   #21
rcpreis3
Id say shes a ghost, she does have silver eyes tho which ive seen common in my het anery/anery boas, sometimes they just really brown out. Breed her to an anery and find out.

Old 11-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #22
rcpreis3
I just looked at the first photo and say that she def a ghost, she doesnt have and orange or pink blushing along her sides its all just white.

Old 11-12-2010, 03:31 PM   #23
JCCS
She's not a ghost, she has some pinks/oranges, especially in the tail area. My bet is she is a really cool looking faded out hypo. Pretty cool looking snake.

Chris

Old 11-12-2010, 04:50 PM   #24
AbsoluteApril
looking forward to those post shed pics, hopefully they will help.

Almost all anerys brown out with age but I personally thought that was a hog cross as well at first or a 'false anery' (babies born a tad early with not much coloration, they tend to look anery but with a slight brown in the tail instead of silver). There really looks to be too much color in the tail to be an anery, but it could be the pics, the light or I could be totally wrong. The first pic, her head does look night and light like an adult anery, but the tail is throwing me for a loop.

Can you trust the person you bought her from? Are you able to see pics of the parents?

(not trying to be a downer, hope it didn't come across like that... she's very pretty)

Old 11-12-2010, 08:00 PM   #25
rcpreis3
She is a ni ce looking snake but I was going with the light being bright in the pic and browning her out some but if u say shes got pink and orange in the tail then she cant be anery.... But id definitly throw her into a anery project, or even a nice moonglow. Nice to see if it will carry on in some offspring

Old 11-13-2010, 11:53 AM   #26
TripleMoonsExotic
She was purchased from a close friend of mine who bought her directly from the breeder (Special K). She is from his Ivory (Anery Pastel) project. Their is supposed to be no Hypo in her at all. I think she's a 2008 birthing if I remember correctly. You've got to keep in mind that Pastel adds pinks and mutes browns.

Still waiting on her to shed.

Quote:
but if u say shes got pink and orange in the tail then she cant be anery...
I didn't say that. I said her tail is muted brown, like toffee, as opposed to a dark brown or black.

Also, it must have been gleaned over, but...VPI's Ghosts are more brown then anything and her tail band color is identical to that picture except her base color is much lighter.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #27
crotalusadamanteus
lighting, background...they all effect the final outcome.

Old 11-13-2010, 12:44 PM   #28
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic View Post

I didn't say that. I said her tail is muted brown, like toffee, as opposed to a dark brown or black.

Never said YOU did say that

Does she have any pinks or oranges at all on her body?

And Im sorry but I'm fairly sure she does have a hypo parent, even if she is a hog cross. I dont see many normals who the salmon aby "hourglass" pattern stands out. But I've seen plenty of salmons with it!

And after seeing her next to ur hypo boy theres no way to doubt shes a hypo, she has less black and less freckles than he does, and from what I've personally seen hypo/hog crosses are loaded with freckles.

If she has no pinks or orange then shes a ghost. I'd put money on it. If she does have pink/orange than shes a hypo, and ill put money on that too. And from those silver eyes I'd bet

If Tim produced her, why dont u ask him to comment on here?

Old 11-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #29
rcpreis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
And from those silver eyes I'd bet shes got the anery gene in her too.

Sorry had to go to the bathroom and didnt relize I didnt finish that sentence.

lol

Old 11-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #30
JCCS
You didn't need to say that she had oranges and other colors, it is obvious from the pictures that she has orange in her tail. She is most certainly a hypo, no question about that.

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!