For Sale CBB 2008 N.A. Box Turtles FOR SALE: - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #1
semajsepam64
Arrow CBB 2008 N.A. Box Turtles FOR SALE:

I have 2008 CBB easterns, gulf coasts, three toeds, and ornates FOR SALE for $60 each plus $40 for overnight shipping to your door. They are very well started and good eaters. Guaranteed Live Arrival plus you will not be disappointed. Contact me at: semajsepam64@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only. Above all else i want these animals to go to good homes.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2009, 09:54 AM   #2
terryo
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!! I SENT YOU $100 AND YOU KEEP TELLING ME YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN MAN AND YOU SITLL HAVEN'T SENT ME THE THREE TOED. NOW YOU ARE ADVERTISING HERE. It took us a long time to save the $100 and you told me someone robbed your bank acct. and you still can't get $30 to ship the turtle. My grandson has cried all Easter Week because we saved for this and now you robbed us. Some Christian man you are!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A SCAM ARTEST....YOU WANT THEM TO GO TO A GOOD HOME.....WHAT YOU WANT IS TO ROB PEOPLE'S MONEY.
TERRY

Old 04-13-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
hhmoore
Terry,
I understand that you are upset, but the more appropriate place to address this is the BOI (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...splay.php?f=13 - please review the rules before posting)

Old 04-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #4
terryo
I am sorry...I just didn't see this part of the site. Again, I am sorry. I am just so hurt.
Terry

Old 04-13-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
semajsepam64
My name is James Mapes. I sell 2008 cbb N.A. Box turtles. Theresa sent me a money order for a turtle. I deposited the money into my bank. Someone got into my bank account and REALLY MESSED ME AROUND. I am on disability due to a work injury when i was younger in the texas oilfield. I AM NOT A SCAMMER!!! She will get her turtle as soon as the bank gets my account fixed. She is slandering my GOOD NAME. I am a Christian and do not steal peoples hard earned money.
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2009, 09:01 PM   #6
terryo
I will publicly apologize to this man if I get the Three Toed THIS WEEK, since I have been waiting since March 25th and have gotten one excuse after another since then. I do not slander people's good names. I just want what I paid $100 for and was told I would get 3 weeks ago. I also apologize for posting this here.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #7
mark Marciano ESQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by semajsepam64 View Post
My name is James Mapes. I sell 2008 cbb N.A. Box turtles. Theresa sent me a money order for a turtle. I deposited the money into my bank. Someone got into my bank account and REALLY MESSED ME AROUND. I am on disability due to a work injury when i was younger in the texas oilfield. I AM NOT A SCAMMER!!! She will get her turtle as soon as the bank gets my account fixed. She is slandering my GOOD NAME. I am a Christian and do not steal peoples hard earned money.
Slander requires there be a misrespresentation of facts, she paid you the monies its not her problem you are having bank problems. Refund her monies today before further action is taken.

I believe the average person, when learing of facts, takes into consideration the peculiar sensibilities of the alleged victim when considering whether the defendant's conduct is extreme and outrageous. That's all the law requires. However, you're endeavoring to inject a subjective factor into what is supposed to be an objective standard.

Have no more contact with my client. You have anything to say to her send it to me or better yet have your attorney sent it to me.

Old 04-15-2009, 08:33 PM   #8
hhmoore
This WAS a classified ad.
It is not the place for further discussion - if you want to continue, take it to the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread