For Sale NEW PRICE! 100 +Shipping! ONE OF A KIND! DWARF FIRETIGER MALE !!!!NEW PICS!!!!! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 07-27-2010, 01:40 PM   #31
rin0425
This little one of a kind boy is still looking for a home. I am moving and he needs to go soon! Price is negotiable. Please let me know ASAP!!
Thanks
Aaron
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #32
CourtneyLS
I also have a dwarf. She's about a year old and only 8" nose to tail. Cared for the same as my other dragons, she just didn't grow.
What if you bred two dwarfs? Would they even be able to? Would she have tiny eggs and tiny ant-sized babies? Or would she have like one or two normal sized eggs?
I don't know, it's just something interesting to think about....Although, I think I'd be too worried to even try. I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her.
You're little dwarf looks beautiful though.

Old 08-02-2010, 10:58 PM   #33
ELizCVT04
I would have to bet that if you bred 2 dwarfs together they would end up with some normal babies and some dwarf babies just like with humans. I'd bet that some of the eggs would be way too large for the female to lay and could possibly kill her.

Old 08-03-2010, 12:11 AM   #34
CourtneyLS
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. I definitely wouldn't want to risk it.
They're really cool just as little pets though.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!