My possible parents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-18-2010, 04:25 PM   #1
hupababy_83
Talking My possible parents

Here are some new pics of my Keeper pair! The light was crappy but what the Hell! I was bored!! The first is my male Big Chief!! He is and '07 Kahl albino Het snow, he is my gentle giant! Loves his F/T rats and has never refused a meal!! I hope his babies have his sweet temperment!

he has alot of pink scales in him too

now for my female. Her name is Empress Ish Tish and she is an '06 Hypo Het Albino Het Anery. She can be a little snippy, but for the last week she has been docile as a kitten! She was refusing meals for me a couple weeks ago, but has started right back up on her F\T rats and loves them. I kind of hope she is gravid, just because I love babies, but 98% me is hoping she isn't! I'm just not educated on Boas in general, enough to be grandma!! Here she is, being sweet for me!

I know I know it's dark but she wouldn't hold still in the sun! I think she is a fat girl in the pic! Lol

Does she look gravid? I can't believe how tame she was! Until it came back to putting her back in her tub! Lol then she was all over the place!!

Well they are crappy pics but I hope you enjoy!!

Old 10-18-2010, 05:58 PM   #2
JCCS
Really, there is no look for a gravid boa. Some never look gravid, and have healthy babies. The fact that she didn't eat would have me leaning towards her being gravid. I assume she is normally a strong feeder, as most Colombians are.

Chris

Old 10-20-2010, 09:48 PM   #3
hupababy_83
Gravid or not I'm happy with what I got

Old 12-04-2010, 03:07 AM   #4
natieb
Great pairing. They should make all sorts of neat stuff if it all pans out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!