Have tried to get in touch with RodentPro - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-22-2003, 08:42 AM   #1
DangerJudy
Have tried to get in touch with RodentPro

Has anyone else had a problem getting in touch with Rodent Pro?
Here's the situation: I ordered 50 feeder mice (I only have 2 snakes) on 7-11 via an email. I got an email back that they would be shipped on the 15th and here on the 17th. On the 18th I called and left a message asking about them. I didn't get an answer. Yesterday I left another phone message and sent them an email and I haven't heard back from either.
What's the big deal you may ask? Well, I'm leaving Saturday for 2 weeks out of state, and I don't want the mice to arrive during that time for obvious reasons.
I've never, ever had a problem with Rodent Pro - I just want to get in touch with them - they are the only feeder rodent company I've found willing to deal with small orders like mine... has anybody else heard from them in this time period?

Old 07-22-2003, 12:48 PM   #2
Ponderosa Snake
I also was having problems with their web site. For whatever reason when I would click the go to checkout button the page would load incorrectly. I tried several times and it just wouldn’t work so I e-mailed them about the problem. Never heard from them so I tried again it still didn’t work so I e-mailed them again and still haven’t heard from them. I tried calling but I didn’t leave a message. So I was up early Monday morning (3am) I tried the web site and the order went through. I got the automated response back stating when my order will be shipped and delivered, but now I am afraid it might not make it. I hope nothing is wrong since this is the only place I can afford to order from.

Thanks
Charles F. Bennet

Old 07-22-2003, 01:14 PM   #3
jenn_jeffery
There could be a problem with their webserver, has anyone tried calling them? This is the contact info listed on their website...

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 4424
Evansville, IN 47724

Telephone
(812)867-7598

Fax
(812)867-6058

Email
info@rodentpro.com

Old 07-22-2003, 01:57 PM   #4
Winter
Problems

Hi,

I, too, have been having problems getting in touch with Rodent Pro. For more than a week, I have been trying to place a first-time order with their company, and have contacted them via e-mail with no response. To be honest, I had just assumed that they were either running late, did not have my order in stock, or were out of town. I have not yet tried calling yet, though, as I was not even able to submit my purchase request through their site.

Regards,

Lauren Rost

Old 07-23-2003, 05:50 PM   #5
DangerJudy
RODENT PRO CAME THRU FOR ME!

Just heard from them that my mice will arrive tomorrow. I just knew they'd come thru for me - they are good folks.

JUDY

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!