Napa Valley Snakes A+ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-19-2004, 01:36 AM   #1
Joe Romley
Napa Valley Snakes A+

I just got a pair of Womas from Steve. They are exactly what I expected. He shipped very fast and packed them perfectly. I am very satisfied and won't hesitate to do business with them again.

Old 06-21-2004, 12:14 AM   #2
herpcharmer
Thumbs up Agreed...

I fully concur with the above statement. Steve is a great guy and a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again Steve for KARMA.

Rodney Pray

Old 07-05-2004, 08:42 AM   #3
INSANE CANES
I would have to agree as well. We picked up a male salmon about a month or so ago, and totally love it.
Snake was packaged properly, and shipped when we were told. Definitely would not hesitate on buying from again,

Thanks

CRAYZ CANES LLC

Old 07-05-2004, 08:19 PM   #4
PrairieWind Reptiles
I would have to agree, Steve is a great guy to deal with!

William

Old 09-08-2004, 09:11 AM   #5
DavidBeard
Add my name to the long list of satisfied customers! I purchased a Bredl's Python from Steve and I could not be happier with the snake or how the transaction went. His animals and customer service are top-notch!

Old 12-30-2004, 01:57 AM   #6
gila7150
I picked up the snakes Steve sent me at the airport and they are awesome! Normally, I would be a little nervous about sending someone I don't know a fairly large amount of money but with Steve's well deserved reputation, I never gave it a second thought.
Steve's customer service, packing job and high quality animals are all first rate. If all that wasn't enough, it appears that the female I received may already be gravid.

Steve at Napa Valley Snakes was a pleasure to deal with and is definitely one of the good guys.

Old 12-30-2004, 11:05 AM   #7
mdc
Well...

I might as well get on the list too. I know Steve from some local shows, and he is a great guy to talk with. I just recently made my first purchase from him and couldn't be happier. A great animal at a great price. Thanks Steve, and if you ever need anything from me, just ask.

Matt Crabe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!