Bad Guy Beware of Jeffery Lockman/John Pennington - Page 11 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:20 PM   #101
cybernuclear
Suggestions. Which means someone in my area, group etc. Not on my lists.
To much time not enough to do. Anyone can see that. When you try to make irrelevant proof it shows.

The entire point is we had a bad transaction. It's simple as that. I can not explain a second name account. I have said nothing negative of stu. He seemed like a good guy but the fee got in the way. Nothing against him at all. I just don't understand why he made an initial post and with different names. Simple as that.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:21 PM   #102
cybernuclear
It says suggested. Not my friends. Give me break. First it's claiming people have the same address which is incorrect and irrelevant and then a person in my area is suggested. Makes perfect sense.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:23 PM   #103
Black Adder
I am afraid it is just TOO coincidental to be just that
What are the odds that Stu would pluck that name out of thin air and then it just happens to be on your friends list even if it was a suggestion as you would have us believe
Sorry not buying that at all!

Old 01-06-2016, 08:24 PM   #104
juliasara
Denying something doesn't just make it go away. The proof is right there for the whole world to see. No one made it up, no one "plagiarized" as you claimed, which is quite hilarious by the way. Anyone even, my 5 year old niece could find jeff on your friends list. Playing dumb isn't going to work for you here and is just making things worse for you.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:26 PM   #105
cybernuclear
look at your screenshot. It doesn't say friends. It says suggested which means local people or people in the groups' etc.
Your trying so hard to something.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:28 PM   #106
nickolasanastasiou
Any claim to your credibility in this manner has been well-decimated, John. No one will believe you now.

You may claim that does not matter to you, but everyone can see it does. After all, you brought it to this thread. That shows you care.

The screen shot shows this well. Notice that my provided image is from your list and not a suggestion at all. We all see this despite your laughable denial. Avoiding this fact that is staring you in the face is not making it go away.
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2016, 08:29 PM   #107
cybernuclear
I'm not denying anything. I stated the truth. I'm not the one trying to create false links between people.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:32 PM   #108
cybernuclear
I didn't bring anything on myself. There is no one on my friends list with that name. You can sit and manipulate anything. I know it is a lie because my friends list has always been private and only visable to friends.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:32 PM   #109
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernuclear View Post
I'm not denying anything. I stated the truth. I'm not the one trying to create false links between people.
"what we have here is a failure to communicate
some men you just cannot reach"

sorry for my simple example of plagarism

Old 01-06-2016, 08:34 PM   #110
cybernuclear
It seems Nick, Julia, and Kevin are friends with stu. That is apparent to anyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
john pennington