Bad Guy Beware of Jeffery Lockman/John Pennington - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:14 PM   #221
nickolasanastasiou
John is not viewing the thread. You might be looking at the tag out of the corner of your eye.

Old 01-08-2016, 09:24 PM   #222
nickolasanastasiou
Tom has the right to his perspective. I agree with some of it. I do not agree with all of it. The nature of the lying appears to mean more to me than perhaps to some, but that speaks to the diversity of perspectives. Not everyone has to take the pieces with equivalent weighting.

On a personal level regarding the subject of John's displays here, I do not find the false accusation of falsified manufacture of evidence to be acceptable behavior. Neither to excuse nor endorse. Maybe others are fine with that and they can be. I am not and do not have to be.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:04 PM   #223
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
John is not viewing the thread. You might be looking at the tag out of the corner of your eye.
Your right, I'm sorry, my mistake. I guess this 24 hour shift isn't doing my comprehension skills any favors!

Old 01-08-2016, 10:22 PM   #224
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Tom has the right to his perspective. I agree with some of it. I do not agree with all of it. The nature of the lying appears to mean more to me than perhaps to some, but that speaks to the diversity of perspectives. Not everyone has to take the pieces with equivalent weighting.

On a personal level regarding the subject of John's displays here, I do not find the false accusation of falsified manufacture of evidence to be acceptable behavior. Neither to excuse nor endorse. Maybe others are fine with that and they can be. I am not and do not have to be.
and I feel the same about all of the lies. I look at it this way, while his lies may not have actually harmed anyone it's not something that should be overlooked. For example, as a parent I feel like I'm doing a disservice to my child if I excuse and let go a lie just because it didn't hurt anyone. I feel it's more important to point the behavior out so she can try to be aware of it next time and hopefully not do it. Had I ignored it she might think she got away with it and continue to do it. Obviously we are all adults here and we can't change others but I think it's important to point out a serious character flaw even if it hasn't hurt anyone yet so people know about it and can decide for themselves if they wish to proceed with engaging in a business relationship with that person.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:23 PM   #225
guruza
Well if we are just talking about the original reason for this thread now, then i would have to say the seller was completely in the wrong by charging the paypal fee there. Frankly the guy did nothing wrong until he started posting here. Wouldv been wise to just leave a dead BOI in the ground instead of resurrecting it.

Old 01-08-2016, 10:34 PM   #226
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by guruza View Post
Well if we are just talking about the original reason for this thread now, then i would have to say the seller was completely in the wrong by charging the paypal fee there. Frankly the guy did nothing wrong until he started posting here. Wouldv been wise to just leave a dead BOI in the ground instead of resurrecting it.
I said we should get back on topic, john being the topic, not specifically why the deal went wrong. Anyway many people pointed that out and I agree it was wrong but the way stu handled it was commendable. Had john handled things the way stu did this would have been over a long time ago. Stu handled his mistake in a very honorable way, he apologized and repeated what he had learned from his mistake. Imo that issue is dead, john on the other hand has not rectified anything so people should use caution when dealing with him.

Old 01-09-2016, 12:14 AM   #227
Billy1138
While I do somewhat agree this thread went a bit haywire, I place responsibility on John/Jeff. The thread was 2 years old. HE chose to resurrect on his own accord. He was asked a simple question why he used 2 names ( which he clearly was using two names). Every single one of his posts was a veiled threat or a passive aggressive banter to avoid that simple question. He then escalated to attacking users who were becoming frustrated with his denial and avoidance tactics.

Stu made a mistake, admitted it and apologized several times. I would gladly be a customer of Stu.

I would not sell a ball of Java moss to John Jeff...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
john pennington