Bad Guy Beware of Jeffery Lockman/John Pennington - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:24 PM   #51
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernuclear View Post
Most of what he posted in regards to email was clearly plagiarized.
I am curious to know what you mean by this. Please explain.

Feel free to post your full communication stream if you feel the one Stu presented was inaccurate somehow, too. Better than "recollection" for evaluation.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:26 PM   #52
cybernuclear
I do not have to prove anything to anyone. Typing from a phone is difficult enough and nothing needs to be grammatically correct. He tried to attack my credentials I never mentioned anything to him. I don't flaunt that at all so that attack can just be dropped.
His statements and emails are not valid so you can twist whatever you want to pass the time but address those questions to him as the emails are not from me.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:28 PM   #53
cybernuclear
I do not keep emails for that length of time. Again address the validity of the emails with him. I'm asking the same thing. Why create something that isn't there. My entire point of even responding to the thread.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:29 PM   #54
nickolasanastasiou
The whole dad's Paypal account thing seemed odd/off to me, too.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:34 PM   #55
Lucille
I've emailed Stu, perhaps he can bring some light onto the situation.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:37 PM   #56
TheLittleHeathen
The "dad's Paypal" has got me wondering too.

Also:

Quote:
Typing from a phone is difficult enough and nothing needs to be grammatically correct.
While typos do happen, I'd like to think they would happen less so with someone who has a doctorate. Just, ya know, throwing that out there.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:39 PM   #57
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
I do not have to prove anything to anyone. Typing from a phone is difficult enough and nothing needs to be grammatically correct. He tried to attack my credentials I never mentioned anything to him. I don't flaunt that at all so that attack can just be dropped.
His statements and emails are not valid so you can twist whatever you want to pass the time but address those questions to him as the emails are not from me.
You are certainly not proving anything to anyone here. Well, except for Stu's already shared account of things.

Do clearly explain how I am twisting anything. An unsupported and false assertion that I am twisting anything would be a lie. Telling lies would make you what sort of person in this situation?

I can ask you whatever I like whenever I please. The quality of a response or non-response tells its own story to readers.

Quote:
I do not keep emails for that length of time. Again address the validity of the emails with him. I'm asking the same thing. Why create something that isn't there. My entire point of even responding to the thread.
Then it seems you have nothing but your unsupported word regarding any of your claims against Stu's claims being valid.

You still have failed to explain what was plagiarized. Are you not up to the task? Is it beyond your ability? Are you using a word you do not understand?

Old 01-06-2016, 04:44 PM   #58
juliasara
After reading the emails and the dads paypal the first thing that came to mind was this is a kid trying to pretend to be someone he isn't in an attempt to bully the seller into doing what he wants. I could be completely wrong but that was my first impression. The way he spoke in the emails and even now doesn't come across as someone as educated as he claims to be. I'm welcome to him proving us wrong but I don't see that happening.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:49 PM   #59
nickolasanastasiou
My impression was a person posing as another, too.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:09 PM   #60
cybernuclear
I'm not sure why he is making false allegations regarding emails. The emails are not from me. I did not respond to argue or prove anything which is what most people strive to do on these threads. I have nothing to post from almost 4 years ago. If i had seen the post at that time it would be different. It was clearly not me that messaged Stu. I'm not saying he is lying in anyway about receiving those emails. I just know that is not my address or writing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
john pennington