Bad Guy Beware of Jeffery Lockman/John Pennington - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:15 PM   #61
juliasara
I have no idea who is telling the truth and who isn't but I do need to point out that many of the same mistakes made in the email are very similar to the ones from recent posts and the way the person in the emails talked is very similar to how John talks.
So are you now saying you never even made this purchase? You never ordered a snake from stu?

Old 01-06-2016, 05:19 PM   #62
juliasara
Care to explain this??? I simply googled the address in the emails stu posted and the name John pennington came up as the resident of that address.
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2016, 05:22 PM   #63
nickolasanastasiou
Stu, please post screen shots of the Paypal transaction(s). Might be helpful.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:28 PM   #64
TheLittleHeathen
4 people at the same address? I'm thinking either they are all made up or they just all live in the same place as roommates. I'm kinda leaning towards option one.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:30 PM   #65
nickolasanastasiou
I am not seeing four people at the same address.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:40 PM   #66
juliasara
It's different addresses, all on the same street but they all have different house numbers.

Old 01-06-2016, 05:44 PM   #67
juliasara
This is the info they give when you click on his name. Maybe Gary is his father?
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2016, 05:55 PM   #68
cybernuclear
Again, same street different house number. I do believe there are multiple houses on just about every street. You are really proving nothing. I did make a payment to him however, i did not send those emails. I do not know where the name even came from.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:12 PM   #69
chazzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernuclear View Post
I have just now seen this thread. I recall the experience with him to be negative. Most of what he posted in regards to email was clearly plagiarized. From what I recall, we agreed on a price and he then wanted an additional paypal free. I have used paypal since 1998 or 1999. I have sold items online through various sites and know that the fee is my responsibility not the buyers. I have sold high end items which made the free excessive but I never believed it was the buyers responsibility to pay the free (as paypal clearly states it is the buyers responsibility). If I chose to discount an item and accepted paypal, I did not require the buyer to pay the free as it clearly violates paypal policy.
As to any threats, that is clearly absurd. I never tried to force him to ship during low temperature periods. He clearly stated he would not ship unless I agreed to give him more money. I requested a refund several times before I received one. I don't clearly remember the specifics but this is one of the few times I have ever had a problem with someone demanding more and more money. As for a Doctorate goes which is irrelevant. I believe he got that from my email or paypal information. I do hold several masters and a Doctorate of Psychology and Counseling. The comments related to that on this thread is nothing but childish. I hope that clears things up regarding this specific thread.
He for whatever reason
Sorry, I'm not buying it. Its hard to imagine that you wouldn't address the two names associated with this thread in your first reply. This glaring fact would have aided in your plagiarism claim. It wasn't until you were asked multiple times that you stated you no had idea who sent those emails. Also your accounts stated in the post above are very similar to Stu's except for the parts you won't clear up that you claim are untrue.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:20 PM   #70
juliasara
I seriously doubt he would have taken the time to type that whole thing out and it's obviously not the wrong email thread since your name and address are on it. Point I'm making is your story that you never sent them is looking more fake then his story that you did. There isn't a single bad guy post about stu that I am able to find, so imo it's not something that hes ever been accused of before.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
john pennington