Bad Guy Beware of Jeffery Lockman/John Pennington - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:20 PM   #71
cybernuclear
You don"t have to buy it or comment. I cant prove something 4 years ago. If an email is not work related I don't keep them. I don't keep work emails longer than 3 years unless it is account information that i need.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:24 PM   #72
cybernuclear
Most people do not have to go to these threads to display bad interactiona. People have problems with transportations all the time and resolve them without childish threads. So the fact that there are no bad threads proves nothing. My paypal has my home address but where the name and email came from is beyond me.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:26 PM   #73
juliasara
You opened the doors to all of this. Before you tell others they don't have to comment, you should take a look in the mirror. You posted on a thread from years ago that I'm pretty sure had been forgotten long ago. Why would you open a can of worms if you knew you didn't have any proof of what you were saying? You only made yourself look worse.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:35 PM   #74
TheLittleHeathen
My mistake, I apologize. I saw the street name and not the numbers.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:45 PM   #75
JCCS
And it was only two years ago.

Old 01-06-2016, 06:56 PM   #76
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernuclear View Post
Most people do not have to go to these threads to display bad interactiona. People have problems with transportations all the time and resolve them without childish threads. So the fact that there are no bad threads proves nothing. My paypal has my home address but where the name and email came from is beyond me.
Beyond you, is it?
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2016, 07:22 PM   #77
juliasara
I searched the jefferylockman@yahoo.com on facebook and this profile came up. Funny how he spelled it Jeffery instead of Jeffrey, the way his friends name is spelled.
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2016, 07:32 PM   #78
juliasara
So johns page is in some of the same groups the one under the jefferylockman@yahoo.com account. Seems like John and Jeff have a whole lot in common. It looks more and more like John is posing under a fake name and was not too smart about it.
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2016, 07:34 PM   #79
cybernuclear
I don't know what a mi lit thing is suppose to represent. You have a picture of someone with that name? I'm sure Facebook is full of people with that name.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:39 PM   #80
Black Adder
I find this appearance of Mr Pennington after nearly 3 years most amusing.
It is perfectly clear he does not frequent this forum and has no clue as to the collective skills of the BOI members.
If he did he would never have surfaced at all as surely he would have realised his little charade would be blown out of the water in minutes...as it has!
To come here after all this time, blowing his own trumpet still, making claims etc but to NOT bring one shred of evidence to back up said claims?
No, not the actions of an educated man at all........
And to try and pit his woefully inadequate wits against some REAL holders of Doctorates and the faithfull of this forum?
Well we can see how he fared right there
My suggestion Mr Pennington..... wait another 3 years or so and return and try again when you are all grown up...possibly

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
john pennington