Bad Guy Beware of Jeffery Lockman/John Pennington - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:44 PM   #81
juliasara
Yes but do they all have the account registered under the email address you used to contact stu? Nope just that one, the same one that is in some of the same groups as you and shares the same interest in yardsales? It might be in your best interest to start explaining, stop lying and stop playing dumb. It's really not helping your case here. Anyone who googles your name or searches on here will find and read this thread and if I were them I would not do business with you after reading this.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:45 PM   #82
cybernuclear
My education is not debatable as I have accomplished a lot. So I have a real education if you will. I have never mentioned that once. I'm saying few people keep pointless emails for years. Collective skills? Most professionals avoid threads such as these for this very reason. Childish people with more time on their hands and nothing to do but create drama.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:47 PM   #83
cybernuclear
I did not use an email such as that to contact anyone. I have 2 work emails and a personal so that isn't mine.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:48 PM   #84
nickolasanastasiou
The name of your friend is beyond you?

Old 01-06-2016, 07:50 PM   #85
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybernuclear View Post
. I do hold several masters and a Doctorate of Psychology and Counseling. The comments related to that on this thread is nothing but childish. I hope that clears things up regarding this specific thread.
He for whatever reason
So this is you "never mentioning your education even once"
Really......

Old 01-06-2016, 07:52 PM   #86
cybernuclear
What friend? I have email and no other. PayPal is in my name just as this account is. I have no idea where this extra name issue came in at.
The point behind his post was a deal gone bad over a paypal fee. I admit to that but not to some off the wall second name garbage.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:53 PM   #87
cybernuclear
I mean to Stu. He threw that out there and I clarified.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:54 PM   #88
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
What friend? I have email and no other. PayPal is in my name just as this account is. I have no idea where this extra name issue came in at.
The point behind his post was a deal gone bad over a paypal fee. I admit to that but not to some off the wall second name garbage.
This friend. I posted it before, but your recall seems unreliable, so here it is again.
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2016, 07:58 PM   #89
juliasara
Quote:
My education is not debatable as I have accomplished a lot. So I have a real education if you will. I have never mentioned that once. I'm saying few people keep pointless emails for years. Collective skills? Most professionals avoid threads such as these for this very reason. Childish people with more time on their hands and nothing to do but create drama.
The classic response of almost everyone who got caught in a lie here. We have lives, and most here are professionals, but we use our precious free time to help others in this hobby which we truly care about, not get screwed by scammers and liars. You came here, brought up a nearly 3 year old thread and then accused stu of being a liar with absolutely no proof. The only one trying to stir up drama is you. We simply did some digging to try to help one of our brothers, stu, not look like a liar. Anyone who reads this will see all the proof given and make their own decisions about you. I'm pretty sure they will see you as a liar and avoid you. It's classic to try to put them blame on others, but I can assure you people will see right through that.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:58 PM   #90
cybernuclear
Anyone can use social media to find people in their area and fake name. Sorry, you strategy is not a valid one. I can search you and come up names of people in your area. Not a hard thing to do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
john pennington