anybody ever deal with Hank molts global herp??? need some feedback - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2004, 03:11 PM   #1
spider
anybody ever deal with Hank molts global herp??? need some feedback

has anyone ever dealt with hank molts global herp? the reason i ask is that its been 10 weeks since i sent him $$$ for some female gila monsters, and to this day all i get is excuses as to why he didnt ship. the last time he e-mailed me he said he would send my $$$$ back but i havent seen anything from that e-mail either, in 1 e-mail he told me i had a short fuse, after waiting for the animals for 8 weeks. i told him just my patience was short. at this point im ready to turn him in to the fbi internet fraud site! thanks spider!

Old 10-17-2004, 07:58 PM   #2
Zoo Supply
Hank Molt

I have never bought from Hank, although people have told me he could be trusted...I have talked to him on a few occasions and I would have not hesitated to buy from him....sorry this isn't an iron clad experience, just thought I would write since no one else has.
TOM

Old 10-17-2004, 08:37 PM   #3
Ophidiophile
My experience is that he almost never has any of the animals on his stocklist. Fortunately in my case, he kept stalling and telling me not to send money. I bagged the deal after a couple of months of runaround. I haven't heard of him ripping anyone off though, so I suspect you'll either get your animals or your money back.

Old 10-18-2004, 09:21 AM   #4
MDennis
Hank Molt

I bought a A. scutatus from him in person at Hamburg once, but that's the only way I've found you can buy from him. He never has anything on his website available, and I've tried 5 or 6 times. I don't know how much this goes toward your question, but thought I would chime in.

Mike Dennis

Old 10-23-2004, 10:55 AM   #5
spider
Angry Hank molt

well, now the situation is in the hands of the fbi that handles internet fraud for non delivery of goods, they are going to call him and find out why he hasnt sent any animals or sent back my $$$$$. if anyone wants to see proof ive saved all of the e-mail that he has sent me! later spider!

Old 10-23-2004, 05:11 PM   #6
Gregg M
I want to see proof..... Hank stocks alot of animals but he also post animals for sale that he is not keeping himself..... Hank is a great guy and anything you get from him is top notch..... Cool out, you will get what you ordered....... He has never ripped of anyone I know..... I have never even seen a negative post until now......

Old 10-23-2004, 05:30 PM   #7
DavidBeard
10 weeks is a ridiculous amount of time to wait. Unless he told you beforehand that it would take a long time and has some extremely good reasons, I think you have every right to be upset and have your money returned.

Old 10-23-2004, 05:34 PM   #8
Chris@TSE
10 weeks? ie. over 2 and a half months?

COOL OUT?

hahaha, you're funny. thats plain INSANE!

Old 10-23-2004, 07:48 PM   #9
20ftplus
Hank Molt

Lets see a show of hands. All individuals who have sent money
to Hank in the last year by mail. How many have received what
they ordered? Mark Childers

Old 10-23-2004, 08:00 PM   #10
evansnakes
Simple solution that takes a couple minutes, tell him to go to the post office and overnight your money or go to the airport and overnight your animals. And yes, Hank is one of those guys who puts out a huge stock list of other peoples animals and often will try to sell them first then obtain them and ship them. When he does shows he has very little inventory.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!