Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2015, 05:32 PM   #111
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by schaumda View Post
As I wrote here 2 times and to you in a PM (I know you don´t talk in PM, you already wrote here), I can easily send you CITES documents, tax declarations, airway bills and anything else you need to be satisfied via email, PM, facebook, skype, whatsapp,....
But there are laws in the world. In Germany its against the law to openly (and yes, this treat the whole world can see, not only members) publish personal datas of people. Not my own, those I can publish everywhere, but from others. And I stay with the law.
So, if you are really so interested, just use one of that ways. I will be more then happy, to send them to you. And then you have my allowance to publish the documents here. Or at least write what you saw.
But, as it would take away much fun from you, you would´t do that.

And it is not my part to comment on any of the other things here, that I either have no knowledge of or are not involved. That seems to be part of your hobby. There is a speech in Germany: Stecke deine Nase nicht in Dinge, die Dich nichts angehen. Free translated: Don´t press your nose in things that are not of your concern.
Actually kids already learn that.

Hope you write me an email or use another way, so I can help you with your insatiable thurst on knowledge.
Why not send that info to the OP?

Old 07-24-2015, 11:06 PM   #112
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Does any one know if this is the same Garrett Smith from back in 2003?

garrettsmith74957@yahoo.com

Garrett Smith
HC 15 Box 135
Smithville,OK 74957

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
What you are referencing here posted 08-28-2003
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=24660

I don't see anything to connect the two accounts. Also this thread was started 06-23-2004, I don't know which person they are referencing.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=42635

I do know in those threads that another person stated he was selling everything and leaving for college. Doesn't sound like the right age for this Garrett.

But a year later from that first thread is when the a thread for this Garrett Smith (without a doubt) was posted.

08-01-2004,
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=46091

Which references Chino and the "turtle man" name.

Old 07-25-2015, 02:40 AM   #113
Chris Kennard
Looks like he found a new "turtleman" overseas.

Old 07-25-2015, 07:31 AM   #114
uromastyx13
What happen to garret no reply? Doesn't wanna confront the articles i posted? Is it because there true or is it a huge coincidence that another garret smith from chico who is also a importer got caught smuggling tortoises?

Old 07-25-2015, 10:16 AM   #115
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
What you are referencing here posted 08-28-2003
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=24660

I don't see anything to connect the two accounts. Also this thread was started 06-23-2004, I don't know which person they are referencing.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=42635

I do know in those threads that another person stated he was selling everything and leaving for college. Doesn't sound like the right age for this Garrett.

But a year later from that first thread is when the a thread for this Garrett Smith (without a doubt) was posted.

08-01-2004,
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=46091

Which references Chino and the "turtle man" name.
Dennis,

I was thinking there might be a correlation.

THANK YOU!!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 07-25-2015, 07:04 PM   #116
snowgyre
It is worth mentioning that Garrett is currently online. I find it odd that the Garrett whose modus operandi of lashing out when confronted with questions has suddenly fallen silent given the severe allegations against him in this thread. It is also worth mentioning that his account in 2004 is different from his account now.

For those of you who exchanged money with Garrett and feel the transaction went poorly, don't forget to leave a negative seller rating (if you are a contributor). That way a negative number will show next to his karma rating that may serve as a word of caution to future potential customers of his.

Old 07-26-2015, 11:59 PM   #117
JoshM
Well Michael has Garret made this right? Either a refund or as ordered animals delivered? Can't think after some 112 posts and all the mess here Garrett has still to resolve this so let us all know what's occurred so this can all be put to rest.

Old 07-27-2015, 03:15 PM   #118
uromastyx13
No josh unfortunately he hasn't even made a attemp at all to make anything right doesnt surprise me coming from a scammer and now to know a possible ex smuggler obviously by him avoiding this post points to all directions that he was smuggling tortoises 10 years ago . Last contact we had was that Facebook msg i posted of him saying im always " too stoned " . I already accepted the fact im at lost for my $6500 .

Old 07-27-2015, 03:17 PM   #119
uromastyx13
Think its time i become a contributing member vanessa

Old 07-27-2015, 05:43 PM   #120
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Mike has told me several lies to play the hard nocks card and I have sent him some money back.

Michael,
Did Garrett actually send you some money back on the hardwickii, as he states???

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!