Don't touch me!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-21-2007, 02:04 AM   #1
ravensgait
Don't touch me!!

Naw she's a sweet girl just checking out the camera... I thought this was a funny pic of her playing chondro..Randy

Old 01-21-2007, 02:47 AM   #2
hhmoore
Very nice, Randy.
I tried to get a couple pics of my jungle/diamond X holdbacks last week, as well as some of the diamond group - wasn't able to get a decent shot...nobody would hold still.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:29 PM   #3
gekkocha
She looks nice, Randy.
Here's a pic of mine for comparison.

Old 02-09-2007, 01:36 AM   #4
ravensgait
Charles yours is a male right?? Killer snake!!!!

This stuff kills me I have chondo's of many colors, Emeralds, Jag capets,Nauta, Diamonds and other cool colored critters yet that girl I posted above is one of my favorites.

I love the red brown Coastals and the coastal crosses LOL Randy

Old 02-09-2007, 10:41 AM   #5
BRIZZY
Very awesome!!! I am in the market for a male myself anyone has any please email me brizzdown@aim.com thanks

Old 02-10-2007, 10:40 AM   #6
gekkocha
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Charles yours is a male right??
NO, mine is a female also.
I got her in 2003 as a yearling at a pet store, so there is no background info on her and I have no way to know for sure what % cross she is.
She was one of my first carpets. I know she's a mutt.....I have a lot of other cooler critters now too, but I still really like her.

She is big enough to breed this year. I've introduced her to my male 75% diamond, but so far no action.

~Charlie

Old 02-10-2007, 04:28 PM   #7
ravensgait
Charlie, I've been visiting Aussie sites over the last few months and one thing I have noticed is that there are some natural Diamond/Coastal intergrades that have the same appearance as the two posted above.. I've even seen photos of some wild intergrades that have the same look.. My girl wont be ready to go till next year and I have found a male that looks like she does so hopefully I'll be able to try and see what happens next year.. Hey if you ever want to get rid of her let me know she's a pretty girl...Randy

Old 02-11-2007, 10:11 AM   #8
gekkocha
Yeah, I have been dabbling in some Australian forums for a while myself.
Those Aussies have it pretty good. They don't have jags there, but they have lots of killer stuff of their own, not to mention the Murray darling carpets and other local specific stuff we simply can't get here........Must be nice

You might want to tread carefully when discussing crosses and hybrids on Aussie public forums. I have found that there can be a strongly purist mindset amongst keepers there. Even natural intergrades don't always find acceptance, and talk about deliberately crossing carpets will usually get you flak.

As for selling her.......She is really just coming into her prime and is a sentimental favorite, so I am not looking to sell her, but I wouldn't be insulted at all if you made me an offer. I am open to trades for for other carpets.

~Charlie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!