Updates! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-26-2007, 06:53 PM   #1
Leighanne
Updates!

So I was finally able to get some liquid calcium! I mixed this liquid calcium with a spray of Flukers electrolyte liquid, and a capsule of Milk Thistle, and Rep Cal's multivitamin to help with taste mostly. The calcium smelled like mint. Its weird though I think they liked it. They kept licking their lips? They didn't like me messing with their mouths to get them open, but nobody's jaw was broke and I made it pretty quick. I hadn't wanted to try feeding the babies with MBD until getting a dose of calcium in them. I'm not sure if I should be syringe feeding everyday or every other day? That and the whole shock thing. Jeff and I decided to do as normal, babies every day, and adults feed every other day. I only have emaciated adults now. Calcium treatment for the babies with MBD everyday. Jeff is going to put one Cricket with a leg ripped off, dusted in everybody's tubs tonite to see who wants to try and eat. I've been putting that electrolyte spray in everybody's water to. I think I'm doing OK? What are your thoughts?

Old 02-26-2007, 09:47 PM   #2
Leighanne
Good news everyone! (Aquateens)

Everybody ate one dusted Cricket tonite!!

Old 02-26-2007, 10:33 PM   #3
Stephies_Leos
That's great you seem to be on the right track !

Old 02-27-2007, 04:12 PM   #4
timo
thats great

Old 02-27-2007, 05:25 PM   #5
barbie69
That is awesome!! I am so happy for you and your little ones! It sounds like you are doing a wonderful job.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!