Tom Chambers/TC Reptile..good guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-30-2003, 04:42 PM   #1
dblhet
Tom Chambers/TC Reptile..good guy!

Bought a 5.5foot monster tail sibling from Tom on sunday.
very smooth transaction..he even called on sunday right after we bought her,to make sure the carrier was ok,and someone would be there when she arrived.
I generally avoid receiving larger boids from anyone because of the lack of preparation involved while packing. This seems to be overlooked by alot of people. You can ship the nicest herp around,but why stress it out anymore than neccesary by packing it like s***.
Tom checked on the weather here in Oregon,and in his own state of California before deciding on how to pack her up,and he did an awesome job!!
I shipped a 7 foot bci female to dallas on monday. I knew it would be 90 some odd degrees there,did I add heat paks....you bet I did,just shorter duration paks.some people don't realize,the cargo bay of a plane, can get to below zero at 20 thousand feet!!
Any way,Tom did an awesome job....and by the way,the snake is awesome to!!.

thanks
lisa marie smith
moonstruck exotics

Old 05-19-2003, 07:03 AM   #2
tex959
Thumbs up good guy

I've also had a very good experience with tom chambers. I purchased 8 nesoni (7 albino) from Tom a couple of months ago. The animal's were some of the best I've ever seen, and the service was very professional. He was more than happy to answer all my questions. The snakes never refuse a meal, and are growing fast. Its a pleasure to take care of them.

Keep up the good work Tom

chris

Old 05-24-2003, 01:07 PM   #3
Joe Romley
I still haven't bought anything from TC, but I would not hesitate to. He's a very friendly and honest person and everyone that I know who has purchased from him has been totally happy with their animals and the service the got from Tom and his wife.

Old 05-25-2003, 05:48 PM   #4
JohnLokken
I agree........TC is a really good guy. I would buy from him in a second. Especially when he breeds that Monster that I sold him.. LOL! Keep up the good work TC.
John Lokken

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!