For Sale Xtra Large Monster Cage. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2018, 04:25 PM   #1
BurmaBoy
Xtra Large Monster Cage.

Recently Sold the last of my burms so now I am offering the last of my monster cages for sale.
This cage is approx. 15 years old and in very good condition. It was made by Monster Cages, and is made from black poly, with clear acrylic doors.
Breaks down and reassembles easily by lining up the routed grooves in the panels.
Cage measures 8ft Long 2ft deep and 18inches in height.
Super clean, except the hinges have some rust.

Also included are two Pro Products Radiant Heat Panels, each providing 135 watts of heat, for a total of 270 watts. With 2 thermostats they can be individually controlled. I had a Ranco thermostat, but but when that went I replaced it with a ZooMed thermo for a quick fix.

With the addition of some sort of divider in the middle this can easily be used as 2-4ft. cages

If you were to purchase this new you'd have to pay around $750.00, but I am selling this for $450.00. All reasonable offers will be entertained.
Lowball offers will be ignores.
No shipping. Pick up in Milford CT.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-18-2018, 07:43 AM   #2
BurmaBoy
X-Large Monster Cage

Price Drop $375.00
Needs to go! Let's Talk!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-19-2018, 07:07 PM   #3
DLenaRuth999s
PM sent

Old 03-25-2018, 08:43 AM   #4
BurmaBoy
Sold!
Thanks Darlene and Fauna Net.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread