For Sale 2013 1.0 BANANA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-07-2014, 02:39 PM   #1
admyer
2013 1.0 BANANA

2013 1.0 Banana originally produced by Jonathan from Breeders Circle. Currently 380g and ready to breed late this season or next. Super bright yellows and oranges with a couple tiny black speckles forming thus indicating the age of the snake. Eating live rats. I don't have need for him in upcoming projects and want to see him go to a place where he can come in useful. Please message me if interested. $1000 obo. All major credit cards accepted, paypal is the preferred method of payment. Health and genetics guarentee with any purchase. Reptiles that require shipping is done with fedex overnight using ship your reptiles.

No trades at this time, 30day payment plans accepted. 25% deposit needed to hold reptiles.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2014, 03:17 PM   #2
wintersun
50% het pinstripe too! Seems like a good deal...

Old 05-07-2014, 03:21 PM   #3
admyer
I apologize the het pinstripe was an error on my part, this is juat a banana that is basically about ready to breed. Price is reduce to $1000 now. ONce again sorry for the confusion
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!