SEWERFEST...Racine, Wisconsin - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 07:14 PM   #1
Tim Cole
SEWERFEST...Racine, Wisconsin

Anyone on this list attending this weekend? If so, stop by my table and introduce yourself. I will have atrox morphs, a klauberi, popes and whitelipped vipers for sale. I will also have equipment from Animal Capture Equipment, INC.(polycarbanate hooks, tweezers, probes, and more).

Tim Cole

Old 11-29-2007, 11:30 AM   #2
Tim Cole
Not a lot of Hot Keepers showed up

but I got to visit with Dan and Anja from Crotalus Co. Having spoke to them both over the years but having never met, so this was a treat. I also had Rob Carmichael helping me with my table which gave us visiting time also. I sold out of my Tree Vipers at the show but not a single atrox was sold.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!