For Sale Ready to breed Hypo Arabesque and Arabesque 100% het Russian Blonde T+ M and F! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-01-2017, 09:07 PM   #1
ruben14
Ready to breed Hypo Arabesque and Arabesque 100% het Russian Blonde T+ M and F!

I did this breeding back in 2010 just before I took a break from the hobby,so I've just been bringing them up slowly. Breeding was Visual Blonde T+ X Hypo Arabesque female. I currently have 2 male Arabesque 100% het Blonde T+ and 2 Hypo 100% het Blonde T+. 1 male Arabesque is size ready to breed and the other and the 2 hypos are ready this season or now depending how big your female is. Probably won't see these from anyone else. I'm asking $675 shipped for the bigger Arabesque male, $575 Shipped for the other male Arabesque Het and $450 Shipped for the Hypos het Blonde. NEED TO MAKE ROOM SO FEEL FREE TO SHOOT ME SOME OFFERS!

I also have 2 females available with a male only. 1 hypo Arabesque female eating med/lg rats and a Hypo female eating med rats. Female Hypo Arabesque female and hypo male $1050 Shipped! Hypo Arabesque female and either Arabesque male $1200 shipped! Hypo het T+ female and Hypo male $835 shipped!! Hypo het T+ female and either Arabesque Het T+ male $950 shipped! SHOOT ME SOME OFFERS! NEED TO MAKE ROOM!

All are really strong feeders and ready to be fed up to size. Local discounts apply! Will do a really good local deal on the 2 females and any two males! Thanks for looking
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!