BAD GUY Charles Schuck CSReptiles - Page 115 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:57 PM   #1141
GinoInDaBronx
I Wonder...

I wonder if he has moved out of his granny's basement and into his monstrous new facility yet... I imagine that those things take time....

Gino Beniquez

Old 12-21-2007, 11:23 PM   #1142
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Cole
ever get her money?
Chuck's collection was confiscated and April was contacted to pick up three animals for reimbursement. He was kind enough to include a mite infestation for free tho.

Old 12-22-2007, 06:02 AM   #1143
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
He was kind enough to include a mite infestation for free tho.
Wasn't that kind of him? I hope the jail cell Chuck finally ends up in is infested with lice so he can experience what his poor animals were going through.

April, how are these guys doing for you?

Old 12-22-2007, 06:42 AM   #1144
crotalusadamanteus
He said he was still going to pay her the money as well. Than again, Chuck has made lots of empty promises.

Old 12-22-2007, 10:32 AM   #1145
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Chuck's collection was confiscated and April was contacted to pick up three animals for reimbursement. He was kind enough to include a mite infestation for free tho.
Is this for real? When did it happen?

Thanks.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:26 PM   #1146
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Is this for real? When did it happen?

Thanks.
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Schmidtke
Yes, Charles had many animals confiscated by St. Paul animal control several months ago when his Grandmother called them to remove the animals after Charles had ignored several requests by her to remove the animals from her garage. St. Paul animal control is not set up to care for a large number of reptiles so they were given to a private individual outside of the city of St. Paul.

Frankly I give a lot of credit to St. Paul animal control for not simply destroying the animals then and there as is their right, especially considering that there were a number of animals that are illegal in St. Paul.

The illegal animals have already been placed in other facilities outside of the city and April was told to go ahead and pick out three ball pythons from those that were confiscated. The rest, in time, will most likely go up for adoption through the Minnesota Herp Society.

April is a good friend of mine. I was there when April sold those ball pythons to Charles. I was busy with some business of my own and didn't notice that she had taken a check from him for her ball pythons. I felt very badly that I hadn't had a chance to warn her about him.

April is a very nice person who is very conscientious about doing the right thing and being fair with everyone she deals with. She's too good of a person to have to deal with some jerk stealing from her and then mocking her for it. And then to see some other Jackass casting aspersions on her character because of what she did or did not post is just too much.

I'm glad she feels that this is over for her now and she has some kind of closure. Granted, a bunch of mite infested snakes is not an ideal ending, but at least its an ending.

Old 12-22-2007, 12:33 PM   #1147
The BoidSmith
I had missed that, thanks Dennis.

Dan

Old 12-22-2007, 12:46 PM   #1148
Tim Cole
Same here!

n/p...

Old 12-25-2007, 02:05 PM   #1149
April Homich
I just want to clarify again that there was no way to prove that the snake mites came from him. If animal control picks up reptiles and holds them, they might be exposed to other reptiles or put into the same enclosures they use for others, or they could have picked them up later. There are other possibilities for exposure and mites are something that you have to be prepared for when an snake comes from a rescue. That's why they were quarantined to the best of my ability. I was frustrated at the thought of dealing with the mites and unhappy about the general situation I was in, but not accusing him of being the cause of the mites. I did what I did to resolve this situation and not have to talk to him again.

Regardless, the snakes do all have good appetites and are putting on weight, and after (and during) a few treatments I have not seen mites now for maybe a month or so. One does have an old large scar that left a big dent in the muscle tissue, but seems to be doing okay otherwise. I have also never seen any signs of mites on any of my other snakes, but had treated them just in case. So all is done and over with.

Old 12-25-2007, 03:35 PM   #1150
Suncoast Herpetological
Glad to hear there was some sort of resolution reached April. I wouldn't hold my breath on the scumbags promise to compensate you monetarily as well though. A POS like Chuckie probably needs the funds in his prison commissary account

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
charles j. schuck iii, charles schuck, charles schuck iii, csreptiles, pc gecko, wise guyz