How about psychic predictions for the 2006 ball python season? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-22-2006, 10:50 AM   #1
evansnakes
How about psychic predictions for the 2006 ball python season?

I still have no idea what I will be producing this year. The list of possibilities is pretty long: albino, het albino, hypo, het hypo, pastel, super pastel, pastel het hypo, pastel het pied, het pied, granite, pied spot/het pied spot/normals, spider, yellow belly, two tone, etc... Who knows.

This year will be a big one though. Some morphs I think we will see this year: pied spider, hypo pied, true ghost (anery/axanthic x hypo), genetic stripe pastel, hypo cinnamon pastel, hypo super cinnamon pastel, cinnamon pinstripes and what else? I can't think of anything right now but I am pretty sure this year will bring us at least a dozen new animals and possibly many more. Any thoughts?

Old 01-22-2006, 11:33 AM   #2
Palex134
more yellowbelly combos for sure.

Old 01-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #3
Karen Hulvey
Here's my prediction of what I'll produce this year: A few het. albinos and a bunch of normals.

Wow a pied spider. Now that animal will be a stunner.

Old 01-22-2006, 08:13 PM   #4
Whitewater Reptiles
Evan,
I think we will all be in for a few surprises, it will definitely be an exciting year.
Personally I already have Albino X Het. Albino eggs in the incubator But I'm also looking to produce: Hypo, Pastel Hypo, Spider, Bumblebee, yellow Belly, Pastel, Het. Hypo, normal, and of course the Albino and het. Albino in mid March, and maybe a surprise or two.. you never know?
Mike Derks

Old 01-22-2006, 11:20 PM   #5
darkbloodwyvern
mm... anything with a pied in it sounds good to me! i'm hoping for some black/dark colored malanin and pied combos, maybe a black pastel and a pied, but is suspest it'll takelonger than this season to make them...

Old 01-23-2006, 03:19 PM   #6
evansnakes
In 2-3 years the super cinnamon pastel pied will happen and in theory that should be a black and white ball with no pattern. That will really be amazing. We should also see albino pieds this year but because of how amazing RDR's lavender albino pieds are they will not be as cool as they would have been if they had hit first. I would think albino super cinnamons are a year or two off as well. That may be an interesting animal. Possibly a bright orange albino due to how intense the dark pigment in the super cinnamon is.

Old 01-23-2006, 03:29 PM   #7
Palex134
haha who thought lav pieds would come before alb pieds?

Old 01-23-2006, 10:17 PM   #8
evansnakes
I don't know why nobody hit the albino pied. People have been producing double hets for several years now. I guess it was just not good luck for them. Over time I think you will see too that the lavender albino pieds will be neat as adults where as the albino pieds will probably be pretty bland as they will lose the hatchling contrast.

There should be some more new clown based morphs coming down the pike soon as well. I would suspect pinstripe clown, spider clown, platinum clown and others.

Old 01-23-2006, 10:33 PM   #9
LadyOhh
Anything that hasn't been seen yet will surely be something awesome... I'm looking forward to seeing it all!

Old 01-24-2006, 11:11 AM   #10
U1SICKBOY
I agree with Evan on the genetic stripe pastel........Ill see if I can make your prediction come true!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!