? on adenovirus... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2007, 12:21 AM   #1
skier1
? on adenovirus...

Well i have had my beardies for two years. and so i decided to breed them. and i did research breeding and i can got everything ready .. but i never did hear of adenovirus and what it affected until after i bred them.

so i can get the eggs at the earliest of next week. and so im going to call a vet tommorow.. and see if i can get them tested for it. and i feel so stupid!!!!
but i wanted to know what i will have to do to get them tested like.. do they test it from a fecal sample or do i have to bring them into the vet? and how much does it cost per beardie?
other than not tested for that... they are healthy. They eat their greens, crickets.. i dust all their food w/ calcium powder. They are alert, proper age. and they are good sized.

help would be great!!