SOLD!! 1.1 2017 Sunset Morph - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 03-14-2018, 01:32 PM   #1
ChrisL86
1.1 2017 Sunset Morph

I am putting these guys back up for sale as I have decided to pursue only one long term green iguana project. These guys are extremely healthy and have grown very fast their first year. This is a great opportunity as the only person producing these will not be selling any more males until 2020. The male attempted to breed the female multiple times this year but the female was not responsive and did defend herself, thus they are slightly roughed up from this season. They have been kept under mega ray uvb lights and have been fed a diet of mainly a variety of mixed greens with water soaked mazuri once a week for hydration and fiber intake. The first pictures are the female and the second are the male. I am asking $2.5k + shipping FIRM. I am potentially willing to trade the pair for a female albino tegu. Please message me through fauna if interested. Thank you for looking.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-29-2018, 02:47 PM   #2
ChrisL86
This is what they grow into - sub adult male sunset VIA Snakes at Sunset
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-01-2018, 11:04 AM   #3
CART
Why do these get called Sunset, if they are albinos? Do you have any info on this gene?
Snakes at Sunset is a wholesale importer so I am curious and interested in this pair but I need more facts and data on this morph. Thanks

Old 06-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #4
Eric Zukowski
Pm sent

Old 06-01-2018, 02:21 PM   #5
ChrisL86
They are sold; my apologies on not changing the status of the ad. Thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2018, 07:14 AM   #6
Snakesatsunset
@Kevin - they are not albino, they are born lime green and yellow - and turn yellower and yellower, then males get the typical orange bleed through color for breeding season.......also perfect eye sight, and eye color is not red/pink - it is dark pupil, and dark iris, just compare side to side with an albino, just cause yellow doesnt mean it is albino lol. We will not be selling any males in 2018 or 2019.
This pair was a great buy for whoever got it!
As we only sold two males EVER on purpose....
99% of the ones we have sold have gone over seas -

Old 06-05-2018, 07:19 AM   #7
Snakesatsunset
and p.s.we are a reptile specialty store, aquaculture farm and with 2 acres of breeding iguanas, tortoises and turtles, a retail store, couple reptile websites.
We produce over 4k reptiles a year in our facilities. Not your "wholesale importer"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
iguana