Inquiry - Joe Ellis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-01-2008, 09:39 PM   #1
StickyTongues
Inquiry - Joe Ellis

I am interested in doing a breeder loan with Joe where I would be sending him my females and was hoping to get some input on him. This is the first time I would be doing a loan with someone I personally do not know. On top of not knowing him he also lives far away from me.

Anyone on here have any experience with Joe either with a trade, purchase, or breeder loans? I've read some of the BOI threads and besides being busy and not being able to return calls or emails in a timely matter, I didn't see anything else negative. I've talked to him over the phone and he seems like a straight up guy, but then so did the last guy that screwed me over.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sam Leam

Old 04-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #2
poundinvag

I am a very good friend of Joe's. I Have seen his collection many times. He keeps his animals is A+ shape. I received a really nice male spider and male pastel from him about 6 months ago. I have never had any issues with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!