Justyn Miller/ Intense Herpetoculture Good guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2006, 02:25 PM   #1
Melissa_Khrs
Thumbs up Justyn Miller/ Intense Herpetoculture Good guy

I recently purchased two adult female ball pythons from Justyn, other then a minor blurp on my part things went well and I'm relatively pleased with the animals. His packing was very good and his communication was excellent.

Before purchase I checked the BOI and found practically nothing on him so this will hopefully be of use to other future customers.

Old 05-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #2
Intense Herpetoculture
I would like to apologize to my customers for the past 2 weeks. As some of you know I unfortunately was bitten by a Echis coloratus (Saw scaled viper) and was out of commission for a short while. The bite set me back great in terms of getting shipments out, both venomous and non-venomous and has caused great problems with people who have paid for animals. I am doing my best to catch up and get out orders in a timely fashion. I am pretty much caught up with the majority of my non-venomous orders, but I am still taking a beating with the venomous order. Please understand this short time period does not reflect on my normal business practices and hopefully everything will return to normal soon.
Regards
Justyn

Old 07-24-2007, 06:57 PM   #3
viandy
Justyn Miller / Intense Herps is a lying thief

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more info about Justyn Miller / Intense Herps,please check the thread at: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...8&page=143&pp=5

Old 07-24-2007, 07:37 PM   #4
critical bill
"Justyn Miller / Intense Herps is a lying thief"

I'll drink to that! I'll drink to anything really, but thats a pretty good reason.

Cheers!

Old 04-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
chilearacnidos
Justyn Miller of Intense Herpetoculture = SWINDLER ?

Good morning,

3 months ago I send some boxes with tarantulas to Justyn Miller of Intense Herpetoculture. The total value of the bill is 5000 usd.

I sent boxes and pay the air freight in Chile.
Because he sent me good references.

The agreement was that when boxes arrive at USA, Justyn should place the 5000 usd.
I call every day me Bank but money does not arrive...

I request to Justyn proof of send of money (role), but Justyn never sends photo. Justyn says, I call to money retreat Bank and sent for Moneygram, but later never more responds my mail.

I have the bills and you guide them air to show its clients that I do not mention. And Justyn 3 months ago that does not pay my money...

Chilearacnidos has very good references and is a honest business.

Where this my money Justyn Miller???
Because you do not respond my mail??

I think that I will not obtain my money...

That thinks you Justyn Miller and its clients???

Sergio Esparza Riveaud
Info@chilearacnidos.com
www.chilearacnidos.com
Chile

Old 04-06-2008, 01:52 PM   #6
Phobos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa_Khrs
I recently purchased two adult female ball pythons from Justyn, other then a minor blurp on my part things went well and I'm relatively pleased with the animals. His packing was very good and his communication was excellent.

Before purchase I checked the BOI and found practically nothing on him so this will hopefully be of use to other future customers.
Past performance is not indicative of future results.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!