Fred Kick Misrepresented Animals, A thief to watch out for - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-23-2007, 10:14 AM   #21
hhmoore
Oh - I forgot to include
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Sorry Howard, I could have helped you on this.
Ed, if you were both inclined, and able, to help Howard, don't let others' comments stop you. Take it to PM & do your thing

Old 11-23-2007, 10:41 AM   #22
HRoss
cash no longer mattered i had them sold here locally and could have had the money the next day

one quick answer to this. he no longer wanted the cash because he had been calling around during our 15 minute interlude to sell the snakes that i had not agreed to trade him for that price

it was the mojaves or pound sand

Old 11-23-2007, 11:36 AM   #23
Lucille
It sounds like, though, you could have made a choice between the mojaves, or walking away with one snake and no debt.
That of course does not excuse the seller from allegedly sending different snakes than the agreement called for.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:47 PM   #24
HRoss
lucille

there was no longer the option of the one snake that was payed for, or keeping the money/ mojaves. it would have been a total loss
i am sorry that i cannot get accross how rude this person was, and yes i was late by approx 1-1.5 month after the terms.
i understand wanting the money. i do not deny that at all, infact i was the proative one in maintaining contact. that was the purpose for me trying to fix the deal primarily to walk with the one snake. all options flew out the window when he decided it was the mojaves or nothing. not to mention the veiled threats.

besides all of this i still got animals i would have never purchased/ traded in the firstplace not only because of there weight but also the looks of the animals
had the animals been as described and pictured (and especially the weight sated) i would have just ate the loss complaint free
now the loss is far past the 2000 dollar price tag, even at a 1 a gram (pastel female pricing) there is a 500$ difference in value, and frankly i would not dare sell these to someone else

Old 11-23-2007, 01:33 PM   #25
Lucille
Howard

Have you sent the seller a link to this thread? I would really like to hear from him about the discrepancy in how the snakes were pictured and the snakes you received.

Old 11-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #26
HRoss
reptileaddicts2004@yahoo.com
this is his email

Old 11-23-2007, 04:07 PM   #27
Gecko_Den
That sucks, I'm surprised you didn't do a BOI search prior to dealing with the guy. Based on the info from this thread i would have never entered into any sort of deal with him or his brother or any of their "companies".

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...highlight=kick

Old 11-23-2007, 04:53 PM   #28
Gary O
This is strange. But I will tell you the deals I have had with John Kick.

John Kick is a stand up guy IMO. I see him a few times a month at shows. And here is what he did for me.

I bought a pair of 350 gram 100% het carmel albinos from him. I picked them up at a hamburg show. I went home thinking nothing of it. Well I started probing all my snakes Have not sexed and I did the het carmels. They were both males. I called up John and he said no worries he must have mixed them up. and he would see me at the next Cleveland Show. So no worries. I set up at the show and John comes over and hands me a 600 gram plus female. he says there you go buddy. No questions asked. I bought is last 350 grammers. But this female is nice.

I will say I have never dealt with Fred. i have never even talked to him. But john is a cool. I am very picky about snakes that enter my collection. as some know.

I do not want to get in the middle of this. But I can mention something to John when I see him if they do not know about it(this thread) before that.

Old 11-23-2007, 05:05 PM   #29
HRoss
the bad thing is i did a search. i can not believe i missed that, we live and learn.
anyoe want a "nice" female pastel? just making a little fun of myself

and just for future references i do have about a dozen in the "kick" to "kick plus" sizes, so dont assume your getting his stuff if i decide to part with any
howard
man i feel like a moron for not seeing that thread

Old 11-23-2007, 05:10 PM   #30
HRoss
hey charlie / 4 horned
i see you are reeding this. please get in touch with me
hross3@verizon.net
813-326-1796

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!