Speckles up for breeder loan. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-30-2012, 05:26 PM   #1
K_Hans92
Speckles up for breeder loan.

I've decided to offer up my boy Speckles for a breeder loan for next season. Admittedly he does not have the best head crest structure around, but as seen in the photos below, his babies come out with awesome structure. It almost looks as though the spikes on his head might have been nipped off at a young age, since the rest down his back are just fine. His back is super creamy, and super bright, his sides typically a grey/green/yellow mix. He may have some red genes, but I'm not sure. so far two of his kids have been red, but I don't know his, or the mother's lineage so it's hard to tell who carries it in their blood. His spots come in beautifully in his children as well. Speckles is super calm, loving to be handled, and very nice with the ladies. E-mail me if you are interested at wild_child029@yahoo.com I'd also love to see females you'd like to pair him to, and we'll work out the deal and arrangements.

And for some shots of his babies :

Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!