Dan Scolaro bad guy. - Page 51 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #501
critical bill
BAH!!!!

More ancient photos taken on 9/15/07.

Old 04-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #502
Dan Scolaro
What lie about a photo? I don't recall the exact date when those photos were exactly taken? I am getting old and don't remember dates that well.

Dan

Old 04-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #503
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigh
Anyone know the program that can tell you when a pic was taken and by what camera etc I have seen it before ? Sry Dan but from you lies through out this thread would just like some clarification . That's all..
They are all old photos. Som taken 9/15/07 and some on 11/13/07.

Old 04-18-2008, 04:56 PM   #504
Dan Scolaro
Here is another interesting and rare pair of snakes I maintain. Three horned vipers from Vietnam, described within the last 10 years. I believe the only pair in this country. These came from the moscow zoo and should be producing in 2010.

Dan

Old 04-18-2008, 04:58 PM   #505
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
What lie about a photo? I don't recall the exact date when those photos were exactly taken? I am getting old and don't remember dates that well.

Dan
Dan why lie at all.... You have done it mutiple times through out this thread..
I want to believe you I really do... Your just making it hard. If they are from the dates Chuck is saying then there not all creditable to you mailing healthy snakes where them Photos of the sick ones where taking around 2/07/08

Old 04-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #506
critical bill
Hey looky looky.....it show and tell time.

Hey Dano, how do they say "scumbag" in russian? Does it sound like "scolaro"?

Old 04-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #507
Dan Scolaro
I never said that I took photos of them the day before I shipped the snakes and only said I had pictures of the snakes appearing healthy. So what lie are we accusing me of now? Remember my code: I do not lie, cheat, nor steal, nor do I tolerate anyone that does.

Dan

Old 04-18-2008, 05:05 PM   #508
critical bill
Quote:
If they are from the dates Chuck is saying then there not all creditable to you mailing healthy snakes where them Photos of the sick ones where taking around 2/07/08
Exactly. Plenty of time for that snake to look like it did in the Crickmer photos taken on 2/7/08.

I use ACDSEE photo software and it gives me the option to look at the exif data to get the dates and stuff.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:09 PM   #509
critical bill
Quote:
If they are from the dates Chuck is saying then there not all creditable to you mailing healthy snakes where them Photos of the sick ones where taking around 2/07/08
I wanted to ad....

I'll betcha those are the same photos he sent to Crickmer, but obviously at least one was not in that good of condition. Crickmer was duped with crappy old photos.

Old 04-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #510
Craigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
The health certificate for those snakes is in Miami at my brokers place. It is heck of a coincidence that I am going there tomorrow to see him and pick up a shipment of vipers from Cairo. I will of course ask for a copy of the health certificate. In the mean time, get Chuck that shovel. How do you post pics here? I just remembered that I have a photo of those snake before they were shipped.

Dan

Ok who is the lair here Dan....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!