What do you all need me to do? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 07-24-2003, 07:20 PM   #11
evansnakes
It is my opinion that right now there are no issues more important than what is happening with the legalities involved with reptile keeping in this country. Rich, by moving all these posts to this location, even though I know you are not doing it intentionally, you are burying these threads. They are on the BOI and get tons of hits. As soon as you move them the traffic stops. This forum isn't even listed on your main pages or main directories. You have to go into the forum map to find it. I know you think you are making sense but I believe you are really hurting the cause. The visibility is what is needed now. If this crap that the government is pulling now is not fought now there will be no needs for websites like this at all as we will not be able to collect, breed, buy, sell, trade or keep the animals. You can just go to a one forum site "Remember when you could have herps?" forum. Evan Stahl

Old 07-24-2003, 08:27 PM   #12
WebSlave
Well heck Evan, then why don't I just delete ALL the forums and have this entire site just one big single forum? Then there will be no problem at all with someone's message getting "buried".

And no problems for me with someone thinking I am fighting against them by trying to keep some sort of order and structure on this site so people can actually find something if they make the effort to look for it in a logical manner.

Old 07-25-2003, 12:15 AM   #13
evansnakes
I have to think after re-reading how exact and inofensive my last post was that the only reason you would respond that way Rich is because your pissed off about something or somebody else. I stated MY opinion and THE facts. You left Jason's thread on the BOI with a direction to where it was moved. You just dumped mine to this no man's land where it is hard to find, if somebody was looking for it, which obviously from the difference in traffic from there to here, they are not even bothering to. Is that clear enough? I meant what I said. Take it how you want. If you feel that buying and selling is more important than whether or not the stuff is all banned by government than I think you are short sighted and have your priorities wrong. I THINK being the key words. You disagree, great! Isn't that why you built this site??? Or are we entering it's fine as long as you don't disagree with me territory? Don't jump on me though for trying to help. Cop an attitude with people who are doing nothing to let you make a living selling cornsnakes! Not with me. Pissed off and sick of this, Evan Stahl

Old 07-25-2003, 01:52 AM   #14
WebSlave
Sorry I am not running my site to your satisfaction, Evan.

Yeah, I know, I'm just not doing enough for everyone.....

Old 07-25-2003, 12:26 PM   #15
evansnakes
You know Rich, I give up. I don't know what your problem is with this but you are being about as childish as you could possibly be. That's right, every opinion is a personal attack and criticism of you! Every single thing I say to qualify my statements, just ignore those and judge them and label them with any intentions you feel are justified. What is your damage?

Old 07-26-2003, 01:28 AM   #16
WebSlave
Interesting perspective, Evan.

I am sorry that you have taken such an offense at my moving your thread from the BOI to the more appropriate forum for it, here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!