Witblits dragons - true patternless beardies - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-25-2010, 10:04 PM   #91
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris allen View Post
Thats not true either. Over the past year and a half I have seen plenty of poor quality(and plenty of great quality) colored dragons(non morphs). Its not limited just to morphs. It may be more commonly seen in a morph, but can be prevalent in any line, whether its a color or a morph.

Old 04-07-2010, 03:07 AM   #92
Alex-BlazinReptiles
wow this is one fueled thread!!!

C. Allen and Baltimore Beardies I see where the genetics come in and I really do believe we need to start a thread with a genetics topic to it!!!

Old 05-15-2010, 12:04 AM   #93
louisanthonyjr
These dragons are truly awesome, gotta love genetic variation. I had a question, I know it's been a while since this thread was started and you've had a chance to work with this new morph for a little while. Have you done any breeding with the siblings that are not patternless? Maybe they are heterozygous for the witblits gene? Just curious.

Old 05-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #94
witblits
Hi. Thanks! Unfortunately we are in winter now and the dragons are sleeping. We will be doing some breedings in Sept to determine what exactly we are dealing with. One of my clients have bred some of the witblits in USA and the eggs should hatch pretty soon. Will keep you updated with the results. Can't wait!

Old 05-17-2010, 06:38 AM   #95
melissamann
Does anyone here have one of these dragons yet? I am curious to see how long it takes to get one and also if anyone has any have they arrived healthy? I am almost ready to have english bulldog puppies and was thinking about getting one of these dragons after the puppies are born. But that is alot to spend so I wanted to see if anyone else had any of these awsome dragons?

Old 11-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #96
witblits

Our big boy, Blits. Looking good against the green lawn. Summer is here and our dragons are strating to breed. Hopefully we would produce some witblits hets this year.

Old 11-01-2010, 02:46 PM   #97
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissamann View Post
Does anyone here have one of these dragons yet? I am curious to see how long it takes to get one and also if anyone has any have they arrived healthy? I am almost ready to have english bulldog puppies and was thinking about getting one of these dragons after the puppies are born. But that is alot to spend so I wanted to see if anyone else had any of these awsome dragons?
Melissa,

Yea I have one. I did not buy it and have it exported. I obtained it threw another breeder. If i would have spent the money on the one I have, I probably would be pretty upset. Or maybe alittle more than pretty upset. This genetic trait def. needs some T.L.C.

Jacques,

I would like to stay positive and just have to say.... I hope you have more luck than I have been having....

Old 11-08-2010, 10:39 PM   #98
DragonVenom999
Sizzlindragons (DiAnn)

Here is a leucistic dragon female of mine from a couple years ago and a leucistic citrus from Fire and Ice dragons named Griffin he is 24 inches long and enormous.

I dont have time to read all of this but caught something briefly where you were talking about size with the leucistic dragons.

Griffin 24" Male Citrus Leucistic

Female:

The female red trans I have from you is doing amazing by the way.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:52 PM   #99
DragonVenom999
Here is a pastel hypo I had for awhile named Anubis.

He was 22 inches long when I sold him.

I have the money and could buy a witblits kinda tempted but I think 2500-3000 plus shipping is kinda high when they all look identical. Call me kooky

Although they are gorgeous though no doubt.

Here is the witblits sa pattenless that Josh posted in another forum awhile ago:

Hope he doesnt mind me posting his pic. I archived the pic in my files because I like the dragon a great deal.

cheerio chaps

Old 11-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #100
dragonluver83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonVenom999 View Post
Here is a pastel hypo I had for awhile named Anubis.

He was 22 inches long when I sold him.

I have the money and could buy a witblits kinda tempted but I think 2500-3000 plus shipping is kinda high when they all look identical. Call me kooky

Although they are gorgeous though no doubt.

Here is the witblits sa pattenless that Josh posted in another forum awhile ago:

Hope he doesnt mind me posting his pic. I archived the pic in my files because I like the dragon a great deal.

cheerio chaps

Heres a few more pics of a patternless.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!