BP Caging, Supplies, Etc? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 05-26-2020, 12:07 PM   #1
HerpLuver
BP Caging, Supplies, Etc?

Hey all! So, many years ago I was an admin of this forum.. and as you can see from the sticky, had created a thread full of Supplier links. A few years later, I moved out of the hobby to focus on my family and some other ventures. I am returning to the hobby, after nearly a decade. WOO!! But, would like to know who everyone is currently using for their Caging & Supplies?

Drop me some links! I will be keeping BP's primarily, so anything relatable is great!

Thank you so much for your time and info!

Old 06-03-2020, 03:01 PM   #2
Randall Turner
Going with BPs the direction to go (outside of the Freedom Breeder and ARS massive racks) would be one of the smaller suppliers. Reptile Basics VE series racks are spectacular, I have 2 at the moment and love them, and see getting more down the road.

Animal Plastics currently are suffering from drastic back logs so unless you don't mind waiting half a year or more for your racks/enclosures you'll be better off shopping elsewhere at the moment.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!