I haev a bussiness oppourtinity for anyone!!! - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 11-11-2002, 09:42 AM   #161
The BoidSmith
Quote:
its hard to be honest.
Quote:
i do have some morals that i do uphold.
Evan,

After these to memorable quotes do you think it is worth to get upset about what has been said?

Life's too short!

Best regards!

Old 11-11-2002, 10:38 AM   #162
evansnakes
Hey Dan, I'm not really all that upset, I just think it sucks that some little kid who has never achieved anything in his life can come on here and belittle those of us who do have accomplishments and experience. Worst of all, you know as well as I do that on the net if you do not defend yourself some people will assume that he is right for no reason. Evan Stahl

Old 11-11-2002, 11:44 AM   #163
The BoidSmith
Evan,

My point was he didn't even deserve you taking the time to reply to those allegations. He obviously made a mistake which at this time I hope he regretts. The morale for Pat should be to understand there are no shortcuts, and that life is a learning process.

Best regards!

Old 11-11-2002, 12:33 PM   #164
evansnakes
I agree. We would all be better people if we could be less defensive and care less about the slings and arrows of others. I am much too responsive to little creatures like Pat. Evan

Old 11-11-2002, 01:49 PM   #165
JasonBrennan
Hey Patrick, why don't you shoot me an email at my new addy. In case you have lost it, it is volusia805@comcast.net If you prefer a more private email, where noone else in my house will see it, you can send it to me at bhreptiles@comcast.net

Or, would it be better if I just called your house agian? Let me know soon.

Jason Brennan

Old 11-11-2002, 04:18 PM   #166
P120_Cartman
You Know i have and will admit its been great screwing around with you guys but the REAL reason i lied was i feared i would become a theif as it was so easy to rip people off, and you all where posting how they did it, so i decide to make my name so useless that no one would do deals with me, i just woudn't be able to deal with it i would break down so i took a shortcut and ruined my name had some friends pos crap make new names all different ip's (I knew you would find them if we didn't) i don't know if they will still use them as htye like herp's as well but i am getting out of internet sales to much greed to many ways to screw people an dmost importantly i would wind up in a reality whole with my life and i personally have to much to look forward too in life, now as for those new lies you found Ken show them i don't care i have posted the truth whether you listen ot nor i don't care.

"Daddy needs to put some kind of monitoring system in his computer to keep track of little Pat."

My dad did and he said if i get in trouble i have to get myself out of it and im going to leave before i do actually steal crap and other things, Jake is a name i made up at a friends house down the street brian is a friend except his name is spelt differently, Jason, every time i have shot you an e-mail you don't get it and i have done nothing to block your e-mails, i have no reason to, but Jason your to much of a nice guy an dif these turn out not to be hets i will breakdown mentally but as far as therapy goes its physical from football, anger mangagement got suspended a lot.

"I agree. We would all be better people if we could be less defensive and care less about the slings and arrows of others. I am much too responsive to little creatures like Pat. Evan"

Your right which is why i have told you all the truth and everyone who rips people off for a living needs help thye have NO remorse i do i backed out and came clean, well bash away, he axthntic looks like one but is more than likely not one.

There you go,

Pat Malloy
Good luck and Happy Herping and now you all have a good idea on how good people become theif's i would ahte myself for it and well i have many years left in my lfe and can't screw up now too late but im glad it turned otu like this you all finding out the truth i however do have a partner i will bring one of the SICK boas to the swap, Evan look at him and you tell me if im lieing then, Evan i would like to apoligize for acting like a four year old as*hole, as i felt you where hiding stuff from the public but i realize you wheren't you where only doning what i would have done as well.

Old 11-11-2002, 04:25 PM   #167
Darin Chappell
So,

Patrick's morals are so high that he recognizes his own exceptionally low morals and gets out of the herp internet sales biz by morally emphasizing his immorality?

Right . . .

Patrick, you now say you WANTED to ruin your name in this business/hobby?

Mission accomplished, buddy!

Old 11-11-2002, 04:35 PM   #168
HerpVenue
Someone please help me out.

You guys know I am pretty slow.

In fact I am probably only faster than one person....and that is Jesse Underhill.

So please help me out I am confused.

What I got from Patricks post is that.
He is so worried that his reputation would be ruined so he decided to ruin it himself before someone else could?

Or that there is so much cheating going on on the internet.....he decided to ruin his name so no one would deal with him....that way he won't even have a chance to cheat anyone?

Did I get that right?
Or am I still slow and should put a catchers glove on the top of my head.

Old 11-11-2002, 04:42 PM   #169
The BoidSmith
Quote:
You Know i have and will admit its been great screwing around with you guys but the REAL reason i lied was i feared i would become a theif as it was so easy to rip people off, and you all where posting how they did it, so i decide to make my name so useless that no one would do deals with me, i just woudn't be able to deal with it i would break down so i took a shortcut and ruined my name had some friends pos crap make new names all different ip's (I knew you would find them if we didn't) i don't know if they will still use them as htye like herp's as well but i am getting out of internet sales to much greed to many ways to screw people
Pat,

Just three words: you need help! Please go back and read what you just wrote. It seems like you have an inner debate about who you are or what you want to become.

Old 11-11-2002, 04:48 PM   #170
Seamus Haley
This has been bothering me for the last eight or nine pages of this thread, it's slightly off topic but I need to say it...

Every single time I read one of Patrick's posts, I keep remembering a Saturday Night Live sketch... It was a Celebrity Jeopardy sketch (only funny thing on that show in the last twenty years) that had Robin Williams, Catherine Zeta Jones and Sean Connery as the three players (Played by others of course)... About 1/3 of the way through, the guy playing Robin Williams goes off on a Williams-esque rambling nonsensical rant and... as he's finishing up... The guy playing Connery says, in the forced accent...

"Boy, you might be legally retarded."

Perhaps not PC (not that I care much)... But it comes to mind with every single post this kid makes. If anyone wants a copy (.avi, .mpeg or just the audio) e-mail me and I can send one... It's very appropriate to this thread and it's originator, even taken out of context as it is...

Hey Patrick...

"Boy, you might be legally retarded."

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!