Inquiry Pro-Exotics - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #41
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
I think we all have beef with that! It is funny how quick they can take our money, yet be so slow to give it back.
That is correct, they (financial institutions) take your money instantly and then delay refund and transfers as long as possible. Why? So they can make interest off that money for a couple of days before returning it. That is the bottom line truth of the matter.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #42
lovin2act
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
That is correct, they (financial institutions) take your money instantly and then delay refund and transfers as long as possible. Why? So they can make interest off that money for a couple of days before returning it. That is the bottom line truth of the matter.
I feel you there

Old 07-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #43
TheVipersHouse
LMAO!!!!!!!!

Mike just sent me this message thru PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Private Message: pro exotics , etc.
07-26-2009, 04:20 PM
mingdurga

Name : mike perez
Karma Power: 0

Trader Rating: (0) pro exotics , etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sound like one of Hank Molts go getters, along with Big Bob (OD'd in Fla), pill popping George, and Harry Book (fish and wildlife's no. one boy).

3 Cheers for PA, and 3 mile island.

Mike

Old 07-26-2009, 05:33 PM   #44
Wolfy-hound
Huh? Does that make sense... is it just me not understanding the 'code'?

Old 07-26-2009, 05:35 PM   #45
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound View Post
Huh? Does that make sense... is it just me not understanding the 'code'?
i dont know either wolf , but i thought it was funny ..

Old 07-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #46
Lazarus09
PayPal defense

I haven't had dealings with Pro Exotics yet, but I can say that I have run my own business and used PayPal as my merchant account. While most the time they are very convenient, they are sometimes slow. And just so you know dealing with the process as a business is different then as a regular customer. Doesn't sound like anything out of the ordinary happened here, just sounds like a case of impatience to me.

Old 07-26-2009, 11:12 PM   #47
Matt2979
All I can tell you, after reading all of this "shtuff", is that Mike was obviously ticked off about a situation....but MAN, how long does it take to let it go?? lol I've gotten mad at something stupid before, but realized quickly to not keep defending that stupid situation to the bitter end!

All I know is that I'm looking at a couple of snakes that Pro Exotics has up for sale on Kingsnake. After reading all of this, I have no doubt that I want to business with them. And for anyone out there thinking of ordering animals to be delivered, no matter when you pay for them, have them delivered on Monday to give you options. Shtuff happens! Just make sure to address the parties actually at fault. Sounds like Pro Exotics stood behind what they promised. As a business owner, that means everything to me!

Old 07-27-2009, 01:03 AM   #48
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
And for anyone out there thinking of ordering animals to be delivered, no matter when you pay for them, have them delivered on Monday to give you options.
Sounds like poorly thought out advice, to me - having them delivered on Monday means they spend the weekend at the hub...waiting; unless you're talking same day shipping via the airlines. I suspect, though, that you meant have them shipped on Monday.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:07 AM   #49
Matt2979
Quote:
Sounds like poorly thought out advice, to me - having them delivered on Monday means they spend the weekend at the hub...waiting; unless you're talking same day shipping via the airlines. I suspect, though, that you meant have them shipped on Monday.
Good catch Harald! Having them shipped on Monday night for Tuesday AM delivery is exactly what I meant. Like I tell my kids, "Do what I mean, not what I say!!"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!