Good Guy Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
JohnAdams1980
Thumbs up Reptile Addictions Spokane Washington

Just wanted to let you know that you do have loyal customers and that we continue to support you. I was going to post on craigslist too but have too much to do to weed out all the hatemail today. ;~)

You have a storefront and satisfied customers, I am simply a hobbyist of exotic animals and am in no way involved in the local reptile trade except as a consumer.

I live in north Idaho and stop by your shop every time I make it to Spokane, which isn't often enough with my college and work schedules. I am continually impressed by the conditions in your store.

The quality of your animals surpasses any other local or supplier and it shows!

I am also continually impressed with the patience you show your customers (and me) and your willingness to assist them in their husbandry issues, especially with animals purchased elsewhere. You go above and beyond, it definitely shows that your concern lies with the health and quality of care these animals receive.

And, just so you know, your customers do appreciate the cleanliness and lack of stench in your shop. ;~) Too many reptiles in the other local shops are kept incorrectly and the leftover food and unkempt enclosures are enough to make me gag. It's nice to be able to look at what you have for sale without my eyes tearing from fumes.

Hang in there. I can't begin to tell you how much intelligent, experienced, and informed reptile hobbyists are delighted to have you in the area and we do appreciate all that you do for the hobby (lifestyle? hmm...none of my business or anyone else) of keeping reptiles.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
JohnAdams1980
John Adams

Old 12-12-2009, 10:48 PM   #3
rileyd
I would also like to show my support for reptile addictions, Wendy and staff.

I started in this hobby with alot of questions that needed answers before i wanted the responsibility of reptile care and ownership.

Wendy has been an invaluable resource in my education in reptile care and shows by example in how the store is kept. Healthy animals in clean and visible enviorments.

What an amazing hobby to share with my 8 yr old son. The treatment we recieve when we visit is and always has been top notch. The assortment of reptiles is amazing. No other pet store in the area can match the health and prices.

I am and have never been disapointed in the professionalism and experience we have recieved. I evaluate and judge people and establishments on how they handle customer service and again reptile addictions and staff have my support.

Thanks again for introducing us to an exciting and interesting hobby
Loyal and repeat customers. Dennis Riley

Old 12-12-2009, 11:04 PM   #4
JoeRas
This is a great shop. We have bought numerous reptiles from Wendy and she has the cheapest feeders in town. It is the cleanest reptile store we have ever been in. Thanks ,Jodi & Joe

Old 12-12-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
Ed Clark
Sounds like a very nice shop.

Old 12-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #6
JoeRas
Joe Rasmussen

Old 12-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
ReptileAddictions
Thank you so much!

I have posted pictures of the store here in the photo gallery , I am not sure what/how to post a link straight to it.........

Old 12-20-2009, 03:46 AM   #9
buzzed46290
Reptile Addictions has quickly become my favorite place. I definitely appreciate the way I am treated when I shop there. You can really tell that Wendy (and the rest of the staff) really cares about every animal in the store. She is very Knowledgable about how to provide the correct habitat, and diet for all of your pets. The cleanliness of the store is amazing, considering the amount of different species. The enclosures are always kept clean, and the store never has an undesirable aroma, unlike every other pet store in town. I love this place! I would, and DO, recommend that everyone go to Reptile Addictions for all your reptile needs. Espeacially feeders, they truly are the cheapest in town!!! It's about time we got a REAL pet store in Spokane! I definitely don't have anything negative to say about this place. Keep up the great work!!!

Neil & Kristen

Old 12-23-2009, 03:18 PM   #10
scooby11
I am so glad I was told about Reptile Addiction. The store was very interesting and had a wide varity of Reptiles. I knew nothing when I walked in the store. Wendy was extreamly knowledgable and more than willing to help me learn. I thank you SO much and my boys will love the Bearded Dragon!!!
Thanks Kyla

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!