Bad Guy The Serpentarium- Lodi, Ca - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #11
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by g.spencer View Post
There it is Brandon.. return the animal for a refund. What part doesn't make sense to you?

Oh yeah... you want to keep the snake and have the refund too. Man.. what's wrong with MY thinking???

see spencer, the whole thing is how he lied to me and left me with a problem to fix from the get go. So morally if it were me that did this to him, I would fill obligated to help. Even if it meant investing some of myself or money to do so. But, this is may just be the Christian side of me thinking, I know this kind of trait is not too common these days.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #12
VegasBilly
Robert,

I have bred Gonyosoma for years as have quite a few others in the USA (Freight Frietas, Chris Harper to name a few). Granted we are an obscure community but there are usually quite a few cb or ch animals offered for sale regularly.

Imported Gonyosoma are not for the uninitiated or under experienced! They typically come into the US as most Asian Colubrids do...renally challenged due to dehydration, loaded with an amazing array of internal parasites, and of course the overall stressors involved with the whole importation regimen. The fact that they are, by nature, a nervous and aggressive snake only exacerbates the impacts.

Long term success with wc animals is a very low %. Lots of Flagyl, Panacur, and Baytril are called for but knowledge of appropriate dosage amts. and frequency are needed as well. The unfortunate issue for the importer and the eventual buyer is that most initially seem to do very well....eating, drinking, etc. There is a lag time between this and the eventual impacts of the issues noted above. I have never seen any seemingly healthy animal crash as hard and as fast as an imported Gonyosoma! Hope this helps any potential purchasers of said animals, they're a crap shoot at best and both parties involved should know what they're potentially getting into.

Bill Hughes

Old 08-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #13
Brandonadam209
Quote:
There it is Brandon.. return the animal for a refund. What part doesn't make sense to you?

Oh yeah... you want to keep the snake and have the refund too. Man.. what's wrong with MY thinking???
It is apparent you know Robert, and feel obligated to defend his honor. Just to inform you, he has none. At this point your gonna need a bigger shovel.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #14
g.spencer
I do not know Robert. Nor have I ever set foot inside his business. I am just commenting on what you stated. And if you wish to still think you are right in the way YOU conducted the transaction so be it. But again, you had options. You did not need to purchase the animal. You could have had a refund. And you still can. It's all in print. But you just do not wish to go that route, since you cannot keep the animal AND have a refund too. Just basics here. No worries, I wish you and the animal the best and I will not respond any longer as it's clearly a moot point.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:05 AM   #15
Brandonadam209
Quote:
I do not know Robert. Nor have I ever set foot inside his business. I am just commenting on what you stated. And if you wish to still think you are right in the way YOU conducted the transaction so be it. But again, you had options. You did not need to purchase the animal. You could have had a refund. And you still can. It's all in print. But you just do not wish to go that route, since you cannot keep the animal AND have a refund too. Just basics here. No worries, I wish you and the animal the best and I will not respond any longer as it's clearly a moot point.
No crap dude, and I chose to LEAVE the store with the snake and seek help for him! That was and is my decision dude! I don't want the refund obviously the snake is doing amazing things at this point from a gracious hand from GBU Enterprises Inc. Need I mention FREE OF CHARGE...See this is how Americans, do things they help one another, not just cut and dry actions to benefit ones self.

Obviously you don't care for the green rat because you are fixated on the return portion of this whole thing, which was only and addition to evidence that he does not give a crap for animals, or any species thereof. The point being made was he screwed up, and he should have helped. Done, end of story.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:05 AM   #16
rosebud945
Brandon, can you [post pictures of the snake, the bumps, and post something, some documentation from the vet showing you took the snake to the vet?

Since spencer and Robert are accusing you of wanting a refund and the snake, then it would help if we can see evidence that what you would supposedly be getting is really a refund and a SICK snake.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:07 AM   #17
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonadam209 View Post
No crap dude, and I chose to LEAVE the store with the snake and seek help for him! That was and is my decision dude! I don't want the refund obviously the snake is doing amazing things at this point from a gracious hand from GBU Enterprises Inc. Need I mention FREE OF CHARGE...See this is how Americans, do things they help one another, not just cut and dry actions to benefit ones self.

Obviously you don't care for the green rat because you are fixated on the return portion of this whole thing, which was only and addition to evidence that he does not give a crap for animals, or any species thereof. The point being made was he screwed up, and he should have helped. Done, end of story.
wait let me guess, I am wrong he should not have helped. It is my problem because this world is becoming narcissistic and evil, DOG EAT DOG, am I right?

Old 08-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #18
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
Brandon, can you [post pictures of the snake, the bumps, and post something, some documentation from the vet showing you took the snake to the vet?

Since spencer and Robert are accusing you of wanting a refund and the snake, then it would help if we can see evidence that what you would supposedly be getting is really a refund and a SICK snake.

Tell me how to add pictures and I will be happy to show you a before and after

Old 08-30-2012, 12:11 AM   #19
rosebud945
I am too tired to talk you through that, but someone will, I am sure.

Can you also scan and post the vet bill? Those usually have a diagnosis on them. It would help to see the diagnosis and see how much the vet visits are costing you.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:14 AM   #20
Brandonadam209
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebud945 View Post
I am too tired to talk you through that, but someone will, I am sure.

Can you also scan and post the vet bill? Those usually have a diagnosis on them. It would help to see the diagnosis and see how much the vet visits are costing you.
Like I stated earlier, I took the snake to GBU Enterprises in lodi, CA and they are caring for him as we speak. "FREE OF CHARGE" There is a timeline here, and I am sure you can figure out that partif not ill simplify it...no refund, oh k crap what now? hmm??????, thanks GBU!!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!