Joe Pierce-Snakes Alive(Inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2005, 05:05 PM   #1
HadesBP18
Joe Pierce-Snakes Alive(Inquiry)

I'm considering bidding on one of his cornsnakes but I haven't been able to find a way to contact him or find any information. I did find one unhappy customer of his dealing with a het. issue. Frankly I don't care about what the snake is het. for, I just want him as a pet. Can anyone give me some feedback about the guy? Thanks for any help.

Old 01-30-2005, 05:07 PM   #2
Arnold8169
Good guy....

Even when he made a mistake with my order, he not only figured it out before I did, he corrected it plus gave me an additional snake! In my opinion this Joe Pierce goes above and beyond.

Jeff Janes

Old 01-30-2005, 05:53 PM   #3
John Bernardi
Hi,
I've had one deal with Joe and it went very well he is very knowledgable and is very honest, in the way he conducts buisness I would not hesitate to buy from him again.
John @ Herps & Burps

Old 01-30-2005, 09:39 PM   #4
MOORESNAKES
Thumbs up Good Guy

Joe is a good guy,i had a trade deal with him not to long ago he held up his end of the deal.he's a good honest buisness man in my book.
John Moore :scatter: MOORESNAKES

Old 01-31-2005, 10:37 AM   #5
Alias47
I've never personally purchased from Joe...but have been involved in many discussions with him...and talked with others who have dealt with him in the past...I would not hesitate to purchase an animal from Joe Pierce. He is a good guy...and his animals are of exceptional quality.

Old 01-31-2005, 10:49 AM   #6
stefmc24
Good Guy!

i just purchased my first corn from joe earlier this month. he was great in answering all my (many) questions. shipment was very well packaged and he was very professional throughout the whole deal.

A+ in my book!!

Old 01-31-2005, 10:50 AM   #7
stefmc24
oops...forgot the full name. stephani carder.

Old 02-01-2005, 07:15 PM   #8
Quigs
Joe is one of the best, as far as I'm concerned...

I just had my first personal dealing with Joe a couple weeks ago. He is awesome! Really knows his genetics, he's honest about what you will be receiving and all the animals I have seen from him are absolutely awesome!!

Put it this way, I got slim pickins out of what I wanted from the 04 clutches still available. I got exactly what I was expecting and more. Perhaps this guy does not produce any sub par animals!?

I'll being doing more business with Joe Pierce in the near future for sure!

Quigs

Pat Quigley

Old 02-11-2005, 11:36 PM   #9
griffindor
I purchased from Joe and had a problem with one of the snakes in the order. He not only corrected the problem but went beyond correcting it. I don't want to go into details for fear someone might take advantage of his generosity.

Old 02-13-2005, 12:19 PM   #10
Chris1980
Joe

Very good guy. Did business with him in the past, would recommend.
Thanks,
Chris Leonardo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!