Crested gecko hobbyist breeder sell-out - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-14-2023, 05:27 PM   #1
virtuegeckos
Crested gecko hobbyist breeder sell-out

Have a total of 11 adult crested gecko breeders (7 females , 4 males ) all pictured . All females lay eggs consistently monthly. Have a traveling job and not as much time for them, and not time to grow babies to sell them and can use the space . Am Just a hobbyist , not a big breeder, just had pets that layed eggs , never really got into morphs , know i have some Dalmatians , tigers and pinstripe . Asking $600 for all or best reasonable offer . Located in Ft laud Fl and prefer more local pickup but can ship if supplies and labels are sent to me as I’ve only shipped once (4 adult skinks ) and all was sent to me and I’ll I had to do is pack them and that’s it . 1st come , 1st serve or if you want them shipped payment /deposit will hold them for however long . Price is for whole lot , not in town enough to go back and forth with people to sell individually . Message here or text 954-790-1410 serious replies only ! No trades
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crested gecko, crested gecko breeder, geckos