Is this a normal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-21-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
axeman
Is this a normal

A friend of mine found this at his work. I am not a cornsnake guy so I am not sure if this is normal or what it may be. Any help would be appreciated. Thx
Attached Images

Old 11-21-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman View Post
A friend of mine found this at his work. I am not a cornsnake guy so I am not sure if this is normal or what it may be. Any help would be appreciated. Thx
It looks like it might be hypomelanistic, but sort of hard to tell from the far away not so great photo taken outside in the sun light. If the dark pigment is more of a translucent, or milky brown, and not black, then it is a hypo.

One thing is for sure, if it was caught in Arizona, it sure as heck ain't indigenous.

~Doug

Old 11-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
axeman
He works at the place where the Reptile Expo was just held. I'm guessing somehow got lost and then found today. He doesn't care if it is anything other than healthy. I was just wondering for my knowledge. I will see if he can take a better pic. Thx for your help.

Old 11-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman View Post
He works at the place where the Reptile Expo was just held. I'm guessing somehow got lost and then found today. He doesn't care if it is anything other than healthy. I was just wondering for my knowledge. I will see if he can take a better pic. Thx for your help.

Ahh, okay!

Yeah, that happens quite a bit at reptile shows unfortunately. A friend of mine found a 5 foot Florida kingsnake in his cardboard box under his vending table at the last show we shared a table at..LOL!

~Doug

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!