Good Guy Alan Cole - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-03-2010, 12:12 AM   #21
Finny'sthaman
This is my third time purchasing animals from Alan and I am yet to be disappointed. The animals are as healthy and vibrant as the pictures he had posted of them. They arrived earlier than expected, around my schedule, and eating the same day they were unpacked. Alan continues to provide top notch animals, service, and communication.

THANKS ALAN!

Old 07-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #22
amcroyals
Thanks Kurt!

As always you are pleasure to work with! I can't wait to see all the cool crosses you have planned!

Keep in touch!

Old 07-04-2010, 12:12 AM   #23
tropical vision
I have just acquired a male mystic from Alan, and I must say, I was quite impressed with his customer service. He was very friendly and easy to deal with. The animal arrived in perfect condition, and in timely fashion after he received our payment. He simply did what he said he was going to do, and the animal was represented well. I would not hesitate to deal with Alan again. Let's keep in touch!! Thanks, John

Old 07-04-2010, 11:52 AM   #24
amcroyals
Thank you John! I look forward to seeing what pops out at your place this year! I look forward to talking soon!

Old 07-12-2010, 01:46 AM   #25
cheeks
I as well acquired a mystic from ALan, a female and she is a smoker. Alan has great customer service and I will be buying from him again in the future...Thanks Alan.

Old 07-12-2010, 02:18 AM   #26
amcroyals
Lightbulb

Thanks for the kind words Steve! Keep me posted on her progress!

Old 08-05-2010, 01:14 PM   #27
Finny'sthaman
This will be the 4th and most prized package I received from Alan. After a lot of deliberation I decided to pursue Mystics. All I can say is WOW, these animals always look better in person but I am beside myself at how immaculate they were when I unwrapped them. 80% of the animals I house are from Alan Cole and I am proud to say that every one of them is thriving. These last 3 animals are the cornerstone of my collection. Can't wait to see what you have in store for next season Alan.

Old 08-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #28
Finny'sthaman
So it has been almost a month since I received my animals and I am so happy with them. The mystic fire male just shed and I cannot believe how intense he is. By far the best looking animal in my collection at this time! The lesser, mojave and mystic females are terminators when it comes to eating....The lesser is my favorite as far as personality goes. In the day time she is puppy dog tame but if you're a mouse after lights out....WATCH IT. hehe.

Old 08-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #29
amcroyals
That's great Kurt! I can't wait to see some pics! Thank you for the update! Talk soon!

Old 08-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #30
Wickedamerica
i received a mystic male from alan yesterday. packing was A+. animal was A++. customer service was A+++. he responded to every email promptly, every phone call, every question with intelligent and enthusiastic answers.

buy with confidence from alan, he really loves what he does. i'd never hesitate to re-order from him, great guy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!