Alan Bosh Reptiles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-26-2004, 12:31 PM   #1
PristinePythons
Alan Bosh Reptiles

Just picked up 1.0 100% het pied from Alan Bosh for my projects. He's a great guy to work with! Infact I have some things in the works with him still! Highly reccomended!

John Light
Pristine Pythons

Old 09-20-2004, 07:32 PM   #2
JLSNAKES
Kudos to Alan Bosch

My son and I have been dealing with Alan for the past 4 years ever since we decided getting into the breeding business,from the very start somehow my son (Jake) contacted Alan and started picking his brain over the internet and Alan always took the time to ans all his questions,encouraged him to send him picks of snakes that he was interested in buying and went around with him at Daytona the first year pointing out exactly what to look for when buying snakes,Alan did all this even though we Never made a purchase from him,what else can i say about Alan.

Bill & Jake Shanahan
JLSnakes

P.S. Alan also gave us our first shot at showing some of our offspring at Daytona this year ...what a Great feeling that was !!!!

Old 04-11-2006, 10:30 AM   #3
hbreen
I agree totally with Bill, even though this is two years old - Alan has been working with us on getting our breeding program started and has been awesome in showing us what to look for, looking at possible purchases we think about making and giving us honest feedback on how to get started effectively. I am proud to call Alan a friend and look forward to learning a lot more from him in the future!

Helen Breen
TGX Reptiles
Charleston, SC
www.tgxreptiles.com (under construction)

Old 04-11-2006, 06:39 PM   #4
Zoo Supply
Gotta agree here, Alan was an integral part in Helping myself and Rich Delbono get a pair of lace monitors...they are something I wanted all my life, and if it wasn't for Alan's part, I wouldn't have them.
Thanks Alan,
TOM

Old 04-11-2006, 06:47 PM   #5
Casey Hulse
I picked up a few bal pythons from Alan last yr. and it was a pleasure. He shipped when he said he would, well packed, the babies were all feeding in a day or 2. He even enclosed a check for an accidental overcharge on my c.c. that I had forgotten about. I will do more business with Allen for sure!

Old 04-12-2006, 09:31 PM   #6
Ed Clark
Thumbs up Allen Bosch

ALLEN IS A GOOD GUY THAT YOU CAN TRUST,I CAN REMEMBER MEETING ALLEN ON 95 SOMEWHERE IN MARYLAND ,HE WOULD BE TRADING ME HIS ALBINO BURM.BABIES.AND I WOULD BE TRADEING HIM MY RED BEARDED DRAGONS,THIS WAS IN THE LATE 1980,S. ALLEN IS OLD SCHOOL LIKE MYSELF AND CAN CERTAINLY BE TRUSTED. ED CLARK

Old 07-03-2006, 07:45 PM   #7
CrotalusKlauberi
I picked up a W. Hog from Alan. First he was really great to work with and the snake he sold us has been eating like a pig at every feeding.

A+

Old 07-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #8
Chameleon Company
There are other good threads about Al in the BOI as well. He and I have known each other since we were 11 years old, and we certainly chased a lot of snakes back in Baltimore then ! He will be visiting here in Florida again the weekend prior to the F.I.R.E. show in Orlando. He's solid, with a good taste in friends !

Old 07-03-2006, 11:13 PM   #9
ffollett
Quote:
He's solid, with a good taste in friends !
It's funny you should say that. A friend of mine is going to be working a couple days a week in his shop and I always thought my buddy was a little off. I must have been mistaken.

We got a spider ball through him and have nothing but good things to say about Alan.

Old 07-06-2006, 12:41 AM   #10
hbreen
I'll be meeting your friend, then. I'm in there at least once a week to pick up something! Hopefully he gets some spider eggs soon - we have a deposit on a male!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!