Pastel girls I held back - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-07-2007, 07:40 PM   #1
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Pastel girls I held back

Guess I just feel like posting pics today~ here are some pics I took this morning of the three little pastel girls I bred this year and held back. I'm pretty pleased with the piggy little darlings!

and all three of them together~ that little spitfire on top bit me right after I took this pic! Naughty girl!

Old 02-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #2
techgirl
They are adorable!!! That little girl just wanted to give you a little love bite, that's all. Can't wait to pick some up of my own at the end of this month.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:19 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
They are adorable!!! That little girl just wanted to give you a little love bite, that's all. Can't wait to pick some up of my own at the end of this month.
Jess, be very picky when looking at pastels to buy for yourself.It make a giant difference when you are trying to sell your babies.

Cheryl, very plumpt little girls, good luck with them.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:33 PM   #4
techgirl
How do you mean picky? Do you mean as in cost? Color? Who do I buy from? Please let me know. I am hoping to pick up a pair or at least a one to breed with my normals next year. Definitely can use all the insight I can get.

Old 02-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #5
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Well~ I *think* what Ed was tactfully trying to get at was that if your buying pastels you should look for prettier ones than mine (but mine are the prettiest I tell you!) Luckily my girls are not for sale so you don't have to decide it they are right for you or not ~maybe they are not the best pastels out there~ but they are a far shot from the ugliest too~ and THEY ARE the prettiest I tell you!!!!! (Stomps foot and pouts)

So~ check this link for information to help you identify and shop knowledgeably for a pastel. Ed is right~ armed with knowledge you'll get a much better pastel than I did the first time I bought one!
http://www.nextworldexotics.com/hgpas.htm

Old 02-07-2007, 08:51 PM   #6
LadyOhh
They are very pretty, Cheryl.. *hugs and pat on the back*

Old 02-07-2007, 09:42 PM   #7
Rockmonky
My girls look great Cheryl!!!

TIM

Old 02-07-2007, 10:19 PM   #8
Larry Suttles
nice pastel ladies are priceless

Old 02-07-2007, 10:21 PM   #9
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Cheryl, please dont misunderstand, I was not even thinking about your pastels and if it looked that way or you took it that way Im sorry. just wanted jess to know that it makes a differece to look hard when you are buying pastels. this is coming from a guy who had to buy 8 male pastels to finally end up with one I liked. not putting down your pastels, matter of fact I like them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Well~ I *think* what Ed was tactfully trying to get at was that if your buying pastels you should look for prettier ones than mine (but mine are the prettiest I tell you!) Luckily my girls are not for sale so you don't have to decide it they are right for you or not ~maybe they are not the best pastels out there~ but they are a far shot from the ugliest too~ and THEY ARE the prettiest I tell you!!!!! (Stomps foot and pouts)

So~ check this link for information to help you identify and shop knowledgeably for a pastel. Ed is right~ armed with knowledge you'll get a much better pastel than I did the first time I bought one!
http://www.nextworldexotics.com/hgpas.htm

Old 02-07-2007, 10:30 PM   #10
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Ed~ thats nice of you~ but I do know they are not the BEST pastels out there. They are pretty good though~ and it sounds cliche but they do look better than their pics~ I'm not too good at the pic thing. But the most important thing is they are mine! I bred them~ I'm keeping them~ and I'm proud of them!

Your right that people need to be warned. I bought my pastel male site unseen and I was/am disappointed with him. He made pretty babies for me~ but I paired him with exceptionally nice light colored females to get such pretty babies from him!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!